Since I do not know what else to do,

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Spear of Deceit

Since I do not know what else to do,

#1 Post by Spear of Deceit »

Hello, I am Spear of Deceit, and I enjoy...tormenting things. I also enjoy the company of cats, to which mine, Mittens, would mock my every word if she could speak, and if she had thumbs, I wouldn't have anything at the moment. She seems cute, but that's a cover so she can get to your throat. Anyways, I also enjoy writing poems (which do not always rhyme, but that is not a strict rule,) and some short stories. I also like guns. Very much so. Anyways, I will not reveal any more information, as I do not feel like it, and if you bug me about it, I'll make sure they don't find the body. 'Kay? 'Kay. Hello once again.
Annihilation, Deceit, Death, Distrust, everything seems to be in order. Oh wait! I forgot Riots, Chaos, and Blood!

Gforce81
Templar Master

Re: Since I do not know what else to do,

#2 Post by Gforce81 »

Hello and welcome. What brought you here, to the TK forums?
ImageBest movie of all time!

Kyuubi
Traveler

#3 Post by Kyuubi »

Wilkomen! Have a nice stay!

Spear of Deceit

#4 Post by Spear of Deceit »

Thank you for the welcome and wilkomen, I enjoy the German. I came here from the comics, which I discovered from TopWebComics, and I commonly imagine what the comic would be like in other styles besides medieval/semi-medieval/fantasy medieval, such as my personal favorite style, Steampunk. ><
Annihilation, Deceit, Death, Distrust, everything seems to be in order. Oh wait! I forgot Riots, Chaos, and Blood!

Aherdofgoats
Banned
Banned

#5 Post by Aherdofgoats »

What a pleasent surprise. Come in and stay a while! May I offer you something to eat? Tea, perhaps?