Attention New Members!

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#31 Post by Fireball0236 »

My apologies. Is the English "Cute" acceptable, or is that a shootable offence too? (I could write it in Hiragana, so it's not slang anymore?)

Hello, nice to meet you too ^_^ .

Garrett
Grand Templar

#32 Post by Garrett »

Fireball0236 wrote:My apologies. Is the English "Cute" acceptable, or is that a shootable offence too? (I could write it in Hiragana, so it's not slang anymore?)

Hello, nice to meet you too ^_^ .
'S ok for Abel tho. We're all gay for Abel here |D :D~

*prepares the automatic FU mallet for anyone who stands up against Abel homosexuality*

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#33 Post by Fireball0236 »

Garrett wrote:'S ok for Abel tho. We're all gay for Abel here |D :D~

*prepares the automatic FU mallet for anyone who stands up against Abel homosexuality*
You lost me again O o. Who would Abel be?

*hides under invisible rock*

Rekats Rovert
Templar GrandMaster

#34 Post by Rekats Rovert »

http://www.missmab.com/

Check the archives. He's Garrett's avatar.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#35 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Well, hello. I do some stuff on the roleplaying board.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#36 Post by Fireball0236 »

Rekats Rovert wrote:http://www.missmab.com/

Check the archives. He's Garrett's avatar.
Ah, I see. Thank you for the quick heads up.

And hello Arachnion Made Manifest.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

Re: Attention New Members!

#37 Post by FastChapter »

Just to refresh people's memories, I'll go ahead and quote myself from the beginning of this thread.

FastChapter wrote:First off, welcome to the forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules before you venture off onto the other boards.

Now you've probably noticed by now the several locked threads in the Newbie Board. While this is a place for new members to introduce themselves, most of the threads that are created descend into general chaos within a day. Rather than having an awkward "Hey, I'm new here" to start you off, I thought it would be worth our time to create something of a short biography for new members to fill out. This will help us get to know something about you right off the bat.

And in retrospect, if you aren't comfortable filling out certain lines, feel free to skip them. On the same token, if you feel there's something that you'd like to add that isn't listed, do so!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alias:

Profession:

Hobbies:

Likes/Dislikes:

Why You Joined:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The idea behind this is to give us something to talk to you about that you are interested in, rather than our usual tongue-in-cheek jokes that you probably won't have a clue how to respond to.

And remember, the Newbie Board is a place to greet new members before they venture into the main boards! If spamming begins to outnumber greetings, the threads are apt to be locked!

Look forward to see you in the forums!

~FastChapter
If you wish to use the Newbie Board to roleplay, please refrain from doing so and instead take the desired roleplaying to the Roleplaying Board. If you wish to use the Newbie Board to discuss in-depth, society cracking topics, please refrain from doing so and instead take the desired discussion to the Ranting Board.

If a moderator does not notice the rules being broken in the Newbie Board, that does not mean the rules still do not apply. Moderators have lives outside the forum as well, and we can't be everywhere at once. Things may get missed. If you feel a problem has been overlooked, use the Image button next to any offending posts to bring it to all moderators' attention.