Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

MoodyCancer
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Diving Back In!

#1 Post by MoodyCancer »

Alias: mary jane, or MJ for short!

Profession: student

Hobbies: voice acting, playing video games, reading, doing outdoorsy stuff... the list goes on.

Why You Joined: i got into TwoKinds in 2014, around when i initially got into the furry fandom. i just fell in love with the comic and read it all within a few days. since then, i've been generally keeping up with updates, sometimes not checking for a while, only to see a bunch of new comics to read! in the past year or so, i decided to reread it and just get back into the community (hence the title!)... and part of me wants to make a fandub of the entire thing. i thought it'd be nice to get to know some more fans and really get involved in the community, because after all this time, i still have such a passion for the comic itself and the things i've seen fans make/do.

it's been a hot minute since i've been active in a forum, so forgive me if my etiquette is a bit rusty!

i really look forward to meeting you all! :heart:

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Diving Back In!

#2 Post by Bellhead »

You need not worry. Long as you follow the rules and don't bully anyone, you'll always be welcome. Stick around as long as you want, and be sure to enjoy your time here!

.. just don't drink the water. :wink:
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: Diving Back In!

#3 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hello this quaint phpBB corner of the internet salutes you....

Wait you likely been here before. I do not what else to say... manual does not have a section for returning members 😰

Error... Welcome... back and happy foruming!

Jokes aside it is always nice to meet more people who are into the comic. As they say the more the merrier
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide