A new community member is caught sneaking into the forum!

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

elm
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

A new community member is caught sneaking into the forum!

#1 Post by elm »

Hello everyone!

Alias: elm

Profession: Designer

Hobbies: Role playing games, writing, food and cooking

Dislikes: Plotholes

Why You Joined: Eh, I have been an anonymous follower for a long time, and I have grown to appreciate Brutus so much from the non-story artwork of him with Clovis, when he appeared again in the main story today (Jan 4. 2020) I just could no longer resist the urge to create an account so I could respond to it too! ^_^

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: A new community member is caught sneaking into the forum!

#2 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hi there!
This quaint little phpBB based corner of the internet salutes you!

We do have role play games, not particulary active. writing, wolves and romance Sometimes all at the same time. We do not have much cooking thought but no place is perfect.
Also do not drink the water, I have heard some bad things....

Happy foruming!
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#3 Post by Neutral Smith »

Welcome.

And keep in mind:
Boiling the water may kill the germs, but it does not remove the toxins they produce.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

elm
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#4 Post by elm »

Thank you for the welcome! ^_^

Also.. is that AzeNaku's "don't drink the water" meme still going strong?! People have been saying it for over a decade then! ^_^

mullac
Templar Inner Circle

#5 Post by mullac »

elm wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:55 pm Thank you for the welcome! ^_^

Also.. is that AzeNaku's "don't drink the water" meme still going strong?! People have been saying it for over a decade then! ^_^
I've been scratching my head trying to remember where that came from since coming back and you've hit the nail on the head i think!!

Welcome to the forums official that is! Always great to have new people, have a look around and have fun!
He who wanders....in and out of here every 6 months or so 8)

Hayate
The Hidden User

#6 Post by Hayate »

mullac wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:14 pm

I've been scratching my head trying to remember where that came from since coming back and you've hit the nail on the head i think!!

Welcome to the forums official that is! Always great to have new people, have a look around and have fun!
Yes, I stole it from AzeNaku. I once read just about every thread on this forum and it was something said in just about every ‘welcome’ thread. Since they didn’t post anymore, I decided to steal it xD

However, I have become somewhat lax in responding to these thread and it seems someone else has taken up the torch! Which is good, because the water seriously cannot be trusted. I’ve also heard rumour that it’s a tax evader.

Anyways, welcome to the forum! It’s not as active as it once was, but there is still plenty to do! Just remember to read the rules!
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#7 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hayate wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:33 am
mullac wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:14 pm

Yes, I stole it from AzeNaku. I once read just about every thread on this forum and it was something said in just about every ‘welcome’ thread. Since they didn’t post anymore, I decided to steal it xD

However, I have become somewhat lax in responding to these thread and it seems someone else has taken up the torch! Which is good, because the water seriously cannot be trusted. I’ve also heard rumour that it’s a tax evader.

Anyways, welcome to the forum! It’s not as active as it once was, but there is still plenty to do! Just remember to read the rules!
So that were it come from. I honestly had no idea where that meme originated.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide