Introducing Brithos

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Brith0s

Introducing Brithos

#1 Post by Brith0s »

Hi all.
So… found Twokind by sheer chance about two months ago by looking at random deviations on DeviantArt. Natani Reference sheet popped out. “Hmmm, let me see this…”, then found Little Spoon picture and, presto, before I knew it, I have been hooked since. As you see, a Keith+Natani fan well before knowing their complex background, even more so now.

Lurker for a while in this forum, enjoying especially the comic discussion threads.
45. Male. Fantasy novel avid reader. From Italy. No pineapple on my pizzas.

My username comes from a tormented character in a novel I love:
“Spartan”, V.M.Manfredi wrote:“You are covered with bronze, Brithos, but isn’t that skin on your bones? Or has it become like the skin on the drumhead that calls you to battle?
“Have you ever cried, Brithos? Have your eyes ever been filled with tears? Glory has been taken from you, and you are nothing more than a jar full of sand”. He touched a finger to the Spartan’s chest. “What’s behind this breastplate, Brithos? Is there anything there?”
Talos paused, clenching his fists until his nails dug into the flesh. “And now, unsheathe your sword, warrior,” he said coldly, “and you’ll see how much a slave cares about a miserable life.”

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: Introducing Brithos

#2 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hello there. This phpBB based corner of the internet salutes you!

We are not many around but we are a friendly bunch so I am sure you will have a nice time around.
Also I am legally bound to tell you: Do not drink the water.... There are rumors.

¡Y como el español se parece al italiano: Una a bienvenida en otro idioma!
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#3 Post by Dadrobit »

Welcome to the forums! :mrgrin:
Brith0s wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 1:40 pm No pineapple on my pizzas.
Hawaiian or bust! :mrgrin:

Brith0s

#4 Post by Brith0s »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 1:48 am Hello there. This phpBB based corner of the internet salutes you!
¡Y como el español se parece al italiano: Una a bienvenida en otro idioma!
Dadrobit wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 6:10 am Welcome to the forums! :mrgrin:
Har har... thanks for having me :mrgreen:
Dadrobit wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 6:10 am Hawaiian or bust! :mrgrin:
Pineapple on pizza is a sensitive argument. I am told people like it, but it is definitely seen as weird here in my country.

I respect all the diversity, but for heaven's sake, please refrain from spoiling pizza with pineapple...