On trying to make fanmail right...

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Lounils

On trying to make fanmail right...

#1 Post by Lounils »

Hey...

As said in the title, I was just trying to said a mail after discovering, reading in one day the whole comic. It was considering putting it in 'rants' since there is no way to do so, even in a moderate way. (Yeah sure... avoiding hate mail is the most important and I definitely understand why Twokinds wouldn't receive the undying approbation of everyone.

So I'm posting here my really short mail, hoping for some moderators to kindly transmit it and then introduce myself as a newbie. So...

:trace: --- :flora:

"Hello M. Fischbach,

I was really amazed by your work and found it awe-inspiring. Not because it's a great piece of fiction (which it is by the way) but because it's been more than fifteen years you are writing it and that you were a teenager when you started it all!

I would be to the point of pledging my undying love but since it's for the author and not the actual person, I would refrain to do so. And since you must already have a lot of pressure... I don't have expectations! Do as you pleased! You are doing great so far! Please keep going! As long as you are enjoying doing so...

Since I'm not really patient, I would definitely come back every once a year to read it.

You just show me how unfaithful I was to my own piece of work thanks to your incredible work. I most certainly know it must have been hard sometimes. So really Thank you. I now have a meeting appointment with my sheets and procrastinate tendencies.

Respectfully,

Lou Gabi."

:keith: --- :natani:

Okay... Now I'm done with the mail thing... Let's introduce.

As you could guess...

Lou Gabi is my penname.

Lounils is my fanfiction-crap pseudo. I also use Miss Corbyn.

Each one is okay. None are my real name or even close to it.

I'm queer. Most precisely, gender neutral, asexual and romantically attactred to women.

I'm really close to my 30's.

I'm overly obsessed by werewolves. I also love obake (fox and tanuki). I have a cat and would certainly end up a cat/dog 'lady' in my old age. :heart:

You got the point. I ended up here for a reason. I was advised to read 'Twokinds' and was surprised in a good way.

I certainly don't know any of you but since you must love Twokinds, that would be at least mandatory to be gay-friendly and open-minded I suppose. So you're welcome! In advance, nice to meet you all.

I would definitely be okay for some roleplay. But I'm not a native english-speaker.

Please go easy on me!

And that's my stop. See you!