Hello! (original title here...)

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

SylisDegeain

Hello! (original title here...)

#1 Post by SylisDegeain »

Hello!

Introduction / Why I joined :

I read twokinds since the appearance of Edinmire (back in 2015, yeaaah!), but I didn't register because I had nothing to say. It hasn't really changed, so don't expect me to be really active. One thing is for sure, though : I will continue to read twokinds to the very end! :grin:

Age / Gender / Location :

I'm a twenty years old French guy, and I'm more confident now with my English than back then (that's also a reason why I didn't join earlier). So excuse me if my words aren't clear, but don't hesitate to correct me if you want : I would be glad to learn. :)

Profession / Hobbies : student

I studied maths for two years, but I will study in computer science next year. By the way, I like computer related stuff. I can program simple games, even if it takes me months (lack of time).

Other Hobbies / Likes :

I draw a little, but I'm not skilled enough to post anything of that sort.

I also like to listen to "epic" music : it has to make my heart skip a beat, so usually there must be a lot of instruments. To give you an idea, I like Peter Crowley's work (if you're curious, you can find him on youtube). I also like any music that goes in a game, because of nostalgia I guess.

So, that's it. (Dislikes : I'm bad at conclusions. It makes me rack my brains and I end up doing a dumb one because it has already taken me too much time.)

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: Hello! (original title here...)

#2 Post by Technic[Bot] »

This quaint little corner of the internet welcomes you.
English is not my first language but, at least to me, your English is quite good!

Hope you have a nice time around here and Happy conversing!
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

SylisDegeain

#3 Post by SylisDegeain »

Thanks! :D
I said that just in case I would make a mistake somewhere.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Dadrobit »

SylisDegeain wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:50 pm Hello!
Welcome to the forums! :mrgrin:

And do feel free to post in the art boards with whatever you've got going on. We always could use more arts!

Also, your English seems to be pretty on point so far as I can tell. There are some little grammar things like "I read twokinds since..." should probably be "I have been reading twokinds since..." but you're totally fine really.

SylisDegeain

#5 Post by SylisDegeain »

Thanks!

But basically, all I do for now is drawing faces : I try to get the muzzle right. :?
Dadrobit wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:09 am "I read twokinds since..." should probably be "I have been reading twokinds since..." but you're totally fine really.
Arg! It's so obvious, yet I didn't see it! (I take a lot of time to proofread what I do, just to make sure.) Thanks again. :)