New But May Not Stay

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

AColdDish
Banned
Banned

New But May Not Stay

#1 Post by AColdDish »

Well I came here to check something out, see if what someone said was true about this site. I might not stay, it just depends I guess. Maybe it's wrong and I might. Maybe it's right and I will. Who knows, dudes?

NuclearBird
Master

Re: New But May Not Stay

#2 Post by NuclearBird »

I'm not one to be apprehensive about these things. Do as you will, have fun for as long as you're here!
You can check out anytime you want but you will never leave
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

AColdDish
Banned
Banned

#3 Post by AColdDish »

NuclearBird wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:12 pm I'm not one to be apprehensive about these things. Do as you will, have fun for as long as you're here!
You can check out anytime you want but you will never leave
Hey thanks! I had actually thought I'd be bombarded with hate immediately

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#4 Post by Technic[Bot] »

As the sign implies this is a nice place to to relax and talk the comic.
Welcome and. Enjoy your stay.

Also we are not too many...
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

AColdDish
Banned
Banned

#5 Post by AColdDish »

ThunderVolt wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 2:02 am Server to the Welcome!

You should stay. We're pretty welcoming.
Well, thank you. Most of the users are okay, my friends say. But it's others, and the bigger ones, if you know what I mean, that cause the problems that made them all leave.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Dadrobit »

Welcome to the forums! :mrgrin:

As for drama? Eh, we'll get someone stirring stuff up once or twice a year, but that happens pretty much anywhere honestly, we are not the sole purveyor of crazy, I swear. On the whole this is just a nice place to chill and talk/speculate about the comic.

Try not to read into bad rumors too much, don't let the bitterness of others create your opinions for you. :mrgrin:

AColdDish
Banned
Banned

#7 Post by AColdDish »

Dadrobit wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 6:52 am Welcome to the forums! :mrgrin:

As for drama? Eh, we'll get someone stirring stuff up once or twice a year, but that happens pretty much anywhere honestly, we are not the sole purveyor of crazy, I swear. On the whole this is just a nice place to chill and talk/speculate about the comic.

Try not to read into bad rumors too much, don't let the bitterness of others create your opinions for you. :mrgrin:
Well I thank you. But I'm sorry to say that I've been advised my numerous people to avoid you. Sorry about that.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#8 Post by Technic[Bot] »

That reminds me of an older forum i used to partake in around 10 years ago:
It was a local video game forum, rather large it always struck me as a nice place, but if you asked anything about it in any other local forum of the "same topic" it was immediately bashed as toxic and unpleasant.
Perceptions always vary from person to person.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#9 Post by Dadrobit »

AColdDish wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:01 pm

Well I thank you. But I'm sorry to say that I've been advised my numerous people to avoid you. Sorry about that.
Numerous hm? Ah well, can't win em all.

Hopefully you stick around long enough to come up with your own opinions! :mrgrin:

AColdDish
Banned
Banned

#10 Post by AColdDish »

Dadrobit wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
AColdDish wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:01 pm

Numerous hm? Ah well, can't win em all.

Hopefully you stick around long enough to come up with your own opinions! :mrgrin:
Indeed, quite a lot of them. Now please, if you don't mind, refrain from contacting me in the future. I'd rather not be conversing with someone who hated on my friends just because of their thoughts and who they are.

Not trying to cause a ruckus. Thanks.

Yash
Administrator

#11 Post by Yash »

AColdDish is Zakkerus trying to ban evade. Apparently he didn't know admins can see his IP. Whoops!
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie