Howdy

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

RedDragonSyndicate

Howdy

#1 Post by RedDragonSyndicate »

Howdy folks. Figured I'd join the forums since there's such an active community around the comic now.

First off, my current internet alias is "Red Dragon" and various plays off of that. Usually RedDragonSyndicate or RedDragonRoyale. Just call me Red.

Second, I've uh...actually known about Twokinds for a long...long time. Rather than explain myself, I'll just tag this off the Fanart page from the website:

Two things on this. One, yeah - I drew that way back in '06. Back when I went by "Kyo" and such. Two, you'll notice the URL claims it's "Fanart01". While I'm sure I wasn't the absolute first, I certainly was one of the first way back in the day. You can find some of my other embarrassing fanart too from around the same time frame.

I used to follow the comic religiously and draw stuff with Sage and company too. Then life. We'll skip the details, so....ya ya, school...something something military and deployments. In 2016 I took a new assignment that gave me more time in my life so for the first time in over ten years, I picked up a pencil and started to draw again. While life still keeps me busy and I don't draw as much as I'd like to, I think I've improved a little:

Anyway, I'm around now and I want to draw some more Twokinds stuff again since it really inspired me along time ago to draw a lot in the first place.

Tl;dr - Hello and happy to be here.

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

Re: Howdy

#2 Post by Neptune »

Welcome to hell this forum
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#3 Post by Dadrobit »

Ayyyy, welcome back to the community! :mrgrin:

Yeah, I'll say you've improved more than just a little. You should go do stuffs in the Drawing Board, always more room for arts!

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#4 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Welcome to this little archaic corner of the internet.
Enjoy your stay!
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#5 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Heya, Red! Haven't seen you around much lately, although I'm sure you've been quite busy with other stuff as you mentioned in one of your posts. Anyway, I hope you enjoy things here. :D
Videre videnda.