Hello

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

arekpowalan

Hello

#1 Post by arekpowalan »

My name is Nat, a 27 years old popular culture college student in Thailand aiming to be a teacher. I have been looking at funny animal comics recently for adventure fantasy genre and came across Twokinds recently after the Sonic comic got cancelled. Specifically, I have been interested in the character Natani :natani: who I believe is a very interesting and attractive character. To gain more information on Twokinds's characters as well as writing tips in funny animal comics in general, I decide to sign up so that I may participate in some discussions here.

I have been interested in anthropomorphic animals for the last few years as I have a hobby writing stories and supplimenting it with character arts, although I have very lackluster experiences due to me being a loner who primarily focusing on getting a degree in college. I appreciate anything related to heroism, but I dislike political arguments (although I'm fine studying ideologies undying such politics).

Because of the timetable and the time zone in Thailand, I would not likely to always be around, but it would still still an honor to join this community.

Pleased to meet you.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

Re: Hello

#2 Post by Dadrobit »

Welcome to the forums! :mrgrin:

NuclearBird
Master

#3 Post by NuclearBird »

You fool, you sprung the trap! Now you can never leave!
Oh and welcome by the way.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#4 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Welcome to the TwoKinds Forums. :D I hope you enjoy things here. Best of luck in your college studies.

Yeah, I mentioned on the forum a few months ago regarding the Sonic the Hedgehog comic book series being discontinued after almost 25 years of production. Hopefully, it will be rebooted sometime down the road. :)
Videre videnda.

MarvelTheHugPharaoh

#5 Post by MarvelTheHugPharaoh »

Welcome o/ :D

"You know they tell ya, never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is on occasion hilarious."
-Malcolm Reynolds, firefly "tv series"

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#6 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Welcome to the world of tomorrow! :nora: