Hello there!

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Remayre

Hello there!

#1 Post by Remayre »

I'm new to this forum, but not TwoKinds. I actually started reading TK back when it was still hosted on the webcomic site (I can't remember the name of it to save my life- I read this comic and Corner Alley 13 religiously.) and got hooked, but unfortunately somehow lost track. But I'm back and glad to be back.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

Re: Hello there!

#2 Post by Dadrobit »

Welcome to the forums! :mrgrin:

NuclearBird
Master

#3 Post by NuclearBird »

Welcome to the pit of madness. Remember, you're here forever.
Oh, and one more thing. The water is safe to drink.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#4 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Welcome to the TwoKinds Forums. :D I hope you enjoy things here. A kyoot avi ya gots there. :)
NuclearBird wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:22 pm Oh, and one more thing. The water is safe to drink.
Are you contradicting Hayate regarding the water quality around here? :P :mrgreen:
I myself drink bottled water, though. Tap water can't always be trusted.
Videre videnda.

NuclearBird
Master

#5 Post by NuclearBird »

Foxx Trotter wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:13 am Welcome to the TwoKinds Forums. :D I hope you enjoy things here. A kyoot avi ya gots there. :)
NuclearBird wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:22 pm Oh, and one more thing. The water is safe to drink.
Are you contradicting Hayate regarding the water quality around here? :P :mrgreen:
I myself drink bottled water, though. Tap water can't always be trusted.
#BottledWaterMasterRaceLOL
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#6 Post by Hayate »

Hello and welcome to the forums! We have lots of fun stuff to do around here if you take the time to look around! Just remember to read the rules! Oh, and don't drink the water... I've heard bad things...
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--