Another one...

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Ezirius

Another one...

#1 Post by Ezirius »

Hi everyone!

So... how did I get here?
First of all. I was familiar with the look of the characters since I usually browse DeviantArt, but I never bothered to check them out, because I'm not a furry fan. Four days ago my wife sent me the link to the site, recommending to take a peek. The first few page did not amuse me, but left me with the feeling that 13 years of work bound to have a story worth to see. Well... I ended up spending 15 hours of my single day off to read the comic from the beginning to it's current page. Few days went by, I was patiently waiting for the next dose of the tale when the idea popped in to check the forum and chat and decided to join.

Alias: Ezirius

Location: Residence in Hungary but 70% of the year somewhere around the globe.

Profession: Traveling Commissioning Technician in Wind business

Hobbies: Hunting, Long range and skeet shooting, Football (not soccer), Gaming, Reading

Likes/Dislikes: I handle overly emotional and hyper active people really bad, also dislike kids.

Why You Joined: Why not...
“So can you tell me exactly what 'freedom' means? If I am not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?”

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

Re: Another one...

#2 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Welcome to the world of tomorrow!

Hayate
The Hidden User

#3 Post by Hayate »

Hello and welcome to the forums! Sounds like you got hooked on the comic in the same way many of us did. Now we all patiently wait for the next page. Luckily there is lots of fun stuff to get up to here if you take the time to look around, just remember to read the rules! Oh, and don't drink the water... I've heard bad things...
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#4 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Welcome to the TwoKinds Forums. :D I hope you enjoy things here. Try not to swing from the vines. They break too easily.
Videre videnda.

Ezirius

#5 Post by Ezirius »

ThunderVolt wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:35 am Despite what some might tell you, the water's fine.
Hayate wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:25 am Oh, and don't drink the water... I've heard bad things...
Ammmm... I'm confused... so I gonna take a small sip from the water. I hope that much would't hurt.
“So can you tell me exactly what 'freedom' means? If I am not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?”

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#6 Post by FrogSteaks »

Hey, how's it goin'? Welcome to the TwoKinds forums!
Ezirius wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:32 pmWell... I ended up spending 15 hours of my single day off to read the comic from the beginning to it's current page. Few days went by, I was patiently waiting for the next dose of the tale when the idea popped in to check the forum and chat and decided to join.
Ah yes, the old binge the entire comic in one sitting then come to the realization that you now have to wait for pages routine. I know it quite well. :P
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#7 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

FrogSteaks wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:14 pm Hey, how's it goin'? Welcome to the TwoKinds forums!
Ezirius wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:32 pmWell... I ended up spending 15 hours of my single day off to read the comic from the beginning to it's current page. Few days went by, I was patiently waiting for the next dose of the tale when the idea popped in to check the forum and chat and decided to join.
Ah yes, the old binge the entire comic in one sitting then come to the realization that you now have to wait for pages routine. I know it quite well. :P
+1 :mrgreen:
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#8 Post by Dadrobit »

Welcome to the forums! :mrgrin:

Good to have more members in the "read it in one sitting" club. Not a particularly exclusive club, but a fun one nonetheless!