Electric Petrolhead, reporting in.

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

NuclearBird
Master

Electric Petrolhead, reporting in.

#1 Post by NuclearBird »

So. After months of anonymous lurking, I've decided to finally make an account for this forum.
I honestly don't know where to really start.
Sex: Male

Hobbies: Cars, Motorcycles, Industrial Machinery, Technology, Gaming, World Conquest(only on weekends)
Reason for joining: Take a guess...
Fursona: None, unless my avatar counts

Likes: Technology (see the above), Art (good art, not modern art), Common Sense Solutions(tm), Good Weather, Fiction, Music (Exceedingly Eclectic Preferences(tm)), Facts (the more outrageous, the better), Statistics (tasty graphs, gimme), Architecture (not modern), sleep(I really need some), CAFFEINE (who needs sleep, anyway)
Dislikes: Modern Politics, Egos, Modern "Art", Modern Architectural Design(no synergy between buildings, looks like a schizophrenic nightmare), Excess, Cheating in relationships (commitment, you know what that is, right?), Consumerism

I don't have a driver's license yet, nor do I have the funds to satisfy my motoring desires, I'm single and I don't have time for relationships, etc.

I'm also active on forums.spacebattles.com and forums.sufficientvelocity.com, under the same name.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

Re: Electric Petrolhead, reporting in.

#2 Post by Dadrobit »

Welcome to the forums! :mrgrin:

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by minime »

Hello and welcome to the forums, hope you have fun and enjoy your stay

Hayate
The Hidden User

#4 Post by Hayate »

Hello and welcome to the forums! We have lots of fun stuff to do here if you take the time to look around! Just remember to read the rules! Oh, and don't drink the water... I've heard bad things...
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#5 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Welcome to the TwoKinds Forums. :D I hope you enjoy things here. Charging stations are clearly marked.
Videre videnda.