(Insert Creative Greeting Here)

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Albein

(Insert Creative Greeting Here)

#1 Post by Albein »

Hello to all on this forum! I'm probably an idiot that doesn't pay attention to things because although I've been a die-hard fan of TwoKinds for like five years, I never noticed that obvious button to the left of the page that said "Forums." Oh boy...

Anyways, my username is Albein (Obvious Fire Emblem Fan Incoming #JustPlayGaidenBroOrEchoesWhatever) but you can really call me whatever you'd like as long at it isn't disrespectful and it makes at least some semblance of sense. I like creativity so go wild. Speaking of Creativity, I am predominantly an artist who does mostly traditional art, but dabbles into digital here and there. (Until my drawing pad broke) I'm also the kind of video game nerd who collects all of the old consoles from different regions and plays imports and stuff. (Hence my love for old-school Fire Emblem) I even paint my gaming gear custom colors and professionally refurbish old gaming hardware for friends.

As an outlier to a bunch of my interests that usually make sense together, I am good at wood working... Yeah... While I can make beautiful furniture, my passion in wood working is making wooden weaponry such as swords, shields, and boomerangs that actually come back.

Hayate
The Hidden User

Re: (Insert Creative Greeting Here)

#2 Post by Hayate »

Hello an welcome to the forums! Don't feel too bad about missing the button to find us, there have been others who did the exact same thing xD Anyways, we have lots of fun stuff to do here if you take the time look around, including a video games and art board! Just remember to read the rules! Oh, and don't drink the water... I've heard bad things...
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Albein

#3 Post by Albein »

Thanks for the head's up about the forum sections and about the water. I know now where not to refill my canteens.

MoonSticks
Master

#4 Post by MoonSticks »

Well hello and welcome to the forums |D

Here is a free welcoming gift: :potatoes:

I do have an interest in the fire emblem series but I don't have a ds or wii or GameFox or game cube :|

Enjoy your stay here, everyone is super friendly :nora:
|D :heart: MOMMY MOON :heart: |D

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

STOP FEEDING ME MARSBARS!...

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#5 Post by Dadrobit »

(Insert Creative Response Here)

Welcome to the forums! :mrgrin:

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#6 Post by minime »

Hello and welcome to the forums

Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#7 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Welcome to the TwoKinds Forums. :D I hope you enjoy things here. I'd post more, but we're in the middle of inclement weather.
Videre videnda.