Don't mind me, just a Newbie!

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

Don't mind me, just a Newbie!

#1 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Hi everyone! IHeartMaeve here, the last person to join before the forum went offline for maintenance (yeah, that's right, I like to keep track of what goes on around here), and I thus consider myself to still be new at the time of my writing this. It's my first time on a webcomic-affiliated forum, and I figured I'd tell everyone a little about me. So, without further ado, my self-introduction.
      I was introduced to the Twokinds comic at around Page 942. Well, okay, that's actually the time at which I got serious about it, but you get it (and if not, it's that I can't really remember when my random Google searches led me to it). The intro day was brought about by a look at Page 78, and several clicks later, I found the set of panels that led to my screen name (869). On the day I joined this forum (Sunday, March 5, 2017), I initially struggled to come up with something original as a username, until I remembered the adorable little girl who made her debut in Chapter 18 (the appearance pages for whom I'd been scrolling through once a day at the least) and decided to use her name as a basis for mine. And now I see that this post-composer page has an emoji of her...
      Anyways, I'm actually working on a TK fan-fiction story nowadays, which I'll gladly post on the Story Board ASAP. However, I kinda feel it best to put up a summary for it first, so keep your eyes out for a link to a fanfic summary in the comments for this post. Oh, and please, if you have any further questions about me, please comment. I'll try to answer as best I can.
I :heart: :maeve: ! Do you?
-IHeartMaeve
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

Re: Don't mind me, just a Newbie!

#2 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Welcome to the world of tomorrow :nora:

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#3 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Welcome to the TwoKinds Forums. :D I hope you enjoy things here...even if we are all nutters. :wink:
Videre videnda.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Dadrobit »

Welcome to the forums! :mrgrin:

We have a moderately active story board for all of the literary members of the forums, so fee free to post in there to your heart's whim!

Hayate
The Hidden User

#5 Post by Hayate »

Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm sorry they went down for maintenance just after you joined... Anyways, as I'm sure you know, there is lots of fun stuff to do around here. Just remember to read the rules! Oh, and don't drink the water... I've heard bad things...
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#6 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Aneth ara, I :heart: Maeve, welcome to the TK forums, I hope you'll like it here because you'll be stuck here forever...
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by minime »

Hello and welcome to the forum

Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#8 Post by FrogSteaks »

Hey, how's it goin'? Welcome to the TwoKinds forums!
IHeartMaeve wrote:I :heart: :maeve: ! Do you?
Well of course I love Maeve. It's nearly impossible not to. I mean, who could say no to that face? :P
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#9 Post by Vintage »

Welcome, to your new life the forums!

I get the feeling that you miiiiiight like Maeve :P
She is pretty adorable, though.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#10 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Vintage wrote:I get the feeling that you miiiiiight like Maeve :P
She is pretty adorable, though.
You "Get the feeling." Well, let's think. Look at the bottom-left corner of Pages 865 and 869. Would you find yourself bordering on the point of spontaneously falling unconscious from cuteness overload if you were to see that face for the first time and have it catch you totally unprepared? Not trying to be rude there, just trying to justify my case about how people with similar standards for cuteness to what I have should put Edinmire's local tavern waitress in the Top 10 in their list of "Cutest Twokinds Characters and Moments" at the least. But, then again, different people have different opinions, so it's not like I'm trying to force my opinion on everyone else. :grin:
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#11 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Anyways, like I said in this topic's opening post, if you have any more questions about me, please don't hesitate to post them here. Or, if it's something you feel should be exclusively between you and me, just shoot me a Private Message, and I'll respond as soon as possible.

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#12 Post by IHeartMaeve »

ThunderVolt wrote:
IHeartMaeve wrote:Anyways, like I said in this topic's opening post, if you have any more questions about me, please don't hesitate to post them here.
Umm... I'm fairly sure Yash won't let that happen, as Newbie threads are primarily for just quick introductions to a couple dedicated forumites. If someone wants to ask a question about you, the best route is, as you stated, a PM.
Right. My apologies, it's just that, well... consider it a case of "Beginner's Rule Ignorance Excitement Syndrome," know what I mean? Basically, my excitement at the large amount of potential in having an account here made me forget to check the limits as to what I can and can't do on each board, so I said something that was probably somewhat non-permissible there. Sorry! :grin:

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#13 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Figured I'd make a note of this before I advance from "newbie" status; I just started making a set-to-music slideshow to put on YouTube, so keep a lookout for a link to/attachment of that on the Media Boards!