Chello Everyone

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Gammalad

Chello Everyone

#1 Post by Gammalad »

My name is Patrick, but I have somewhat made the name Gammalad for myself through various websites and gaming forums. I am 19 years old from the great state of Ohio. I am currently a sales associate at GameStop and I am a indie video game developer with Nintendo. Some hobbies I like to do are video games, let's plays, and developing video games! I decided to join here more so to lurk a bit and chime in on different discussions about the series. I actually find it funny how fast I fell in love with the series, I remember reading a page a several years ago but didn't think much of it, but when I found it again I managed to catch up on the whole thing in a few days! Anyway I hope to be around here every now and again to contribute! :mrgreen:

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

Re: Chello Everyone

#2 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Welcome to the forums, good sir! If you weren't aware, we have a developer on the forums here, working on a TwoKinds game! Maybe you could help speed along the progress!
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

Zylver
Grand Templar

#3 Post by Zylver »

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay! :kathrin:

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#4 Post by judah4 »

Welcome to the forum fellow game developer! :grin: Isn't the Nintendo program great? Care to spare some details about the game you are working on?

Have a good day

Gammalad

#5 Post by Gammalad »

InceptionBwaaa wrote:Welcome to the forums, good sir! If you weren't aware, we have a developer on the forums here, working on a TwoKinds game! Maybe you could help speed along the progress!
Oh I would love to help if I could in anyway! Right now im still a noobie but any practice can go a long way!

Gammalad

#6 Post by Gammalad »

judah4 wrote:Welcome to the forum fellow game developer! :grin: Isn't the Nintendo program great? Care to spare some details about the game you are working on?

Have a good day
Right now its a Space stealth adventure game, the purpose of the game is go to planet to planet and loot different bases of their treasure. The game is all pretty much still in a wire frame but I hope to complete it by next year!

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#7 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

Tesla Foxtrot wrote:Preevjet!
Hola!
Konishiva!
Welcome!
Take the one that suits you, and do you remember page 788?

I see you answered both of them, so here is an enjoy.
I have stop understanding why I do this speach everytime
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

judah4
The Cookie Dragon

#8 Post by judah4 »

Gammalad wrote:
judah4 wrote:Welcome to the forum fellow game developer! :grin: Isn't the Nintendo program great? Care to spare some details about the game you are working on?

Have a good day
Right now its a Space stealth adventure game, the purpose of the game is go to planet to planet and loot different bases of their treasure. The game is all pretty much still in a wire frame but I hope to complete it by next year!
Nice! how long have you been programming/developing? Going to school for computer science?

Gammalad

#9 Post by Gammalad »

judah4 wrote:
Gammalad wrote:

Have a good day
Nice! how long have you been programming/developing? Going to school for computer science?
Im going to school for Software Engineering (Yet the degree course is called Computer Science and Software Engineering go figure), right now its all still new to me taking a C# programming course this semester and next semester I am jumping into Java Programming. I am also taking the schools Video Game Design course program, where the object of the course is to come out with at least one game made from start to finish and up on the app store, steam or any other medium such as the eShop. Honestly part of me wants to rework the top down stealth aspect of the game into a Two Kinds fan game where you are playing as Madelyn and you are trying to wander around the ship without getting caught.

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#10 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

Gammalad wrote:
judah4 wrote:
Gammalad wrote:

Have a good day
Im going to school for Software Engineering (Yet the degree course is called Computer Science and Software Engineering go figure), right now its all still new to me taking a C# programming course this semester and next semester I am jumping into Java Programming. I am also taking the schools Video Game Design course program, where the object of the course is to come out with at least one game made from start to finish and up on the app store, steam or any other medium such as the eShop. Honestly part of me wants to rework the top down stealth aspect of the game into a Two Kinds fan game where you are playing as Madelyn and you are trying to wander around the ship without getting caught.
Haha, thats a great one, would like to see that. Well, I think someone knows the rest of what I wanted to say.
But I want that person to tell him self
I think you can figure out who
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#11 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Welcome to the world of Tomorrow! :nora:

Winter-huntsman
Templar

#12 Post by Winter-huntsman »

Hello and welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay.
"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine"-Ludwig van Beethoven

judah4
The Cookie Dragon

#13 Post by judah4 »

Gammalad wrote:
judah4 wrote:
Gammalad wrote:

Have a good day
I'm assuming you use unity. :grin: The video game design and programming courses are a lot of fun to take, way more than the core programming classes.

hmm, I would suggest getting the mechanics down for the stealth game but keep the models and props generic(don't spend to much time on them yet) and then if you have enough time, work the art into the twokinds theme. That way you have a game no matter what, it just may or may not be twokinds themed. :P

Anyways, good luck, work hard and I would be glad to see the finished work.

Gammalad

#14 Post by Gammalad »

judah4 wrote:
Gammalad wrote:
judah4 wrote:
Gammalad wrote:

Have a good day
I'm assuming you use unity. :grin: The video game design and programming courses are a lot of fun to take, way more than the core programming classes.

hmm, I would suggest getting the mechanics down for the stealth game but keep the models and props generic(don't spend to much time on them yet) and then if you have enough time, work the art into the twokinds theme. That way you have a game no matter what, it just may or may not be twokinds themed. :P

Anyways, good luck, work hard and I would be glad to see the finished work.
Yup I use Unity! And thanks ^-^ I actually have the core mechanics of the stealth game right now, I just have to add some more substance to make the game a bit more fun and then from there I will figure out which theme works best for it! Anyway thanks again for the support I appreciate it!

And thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

mycatiscrazy
Merchant

#15 Post by mycatiscrazy »

welcome!
"When in doubt, C4" - Jamie Hyneman