Boundaries Begone! - Ode to TwoKinds -

Discuss music in here, both created by you and otherwise.

Moderator: Moderators

JDEzekude
Traveler

Boundaries Begone! - Ode to TwoKinds -

#1 Post by JDEzekude »

Gentlemen, I hereby present to you a work-in-progress symphonic ballad inspired by Tom Fischbach's long-running webcomic.

This song was composed in E Major at 136 BPM (Allegro) using KORG Gadget for the Nintendo Switch. To me, TwoKinds is a turbulent tale about overcoming the oppressive boundaries of war and conflict, hence the title "Boundaries Begone!" I really wanted to reflect that in this 2-minute musical tribute.

Please note that this is only the initial demo of the song. Therefore, I hereby give Tom Fischbach, the creator of TwoKinds, my permission to use it however he wishes. Furthermore, any and all constructive feedback on this song in the works will be highly appreciated.

Thank you and enjoy!
JDEzekude

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Boundaries Begone! - Ode to TwoKinds -

#2 Post by Vintage »

Both of those links are dead - would've liked to listen to it :(
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

JDEzekude
Traveler

Boundaries Begone! - Complete Mix Released! -

#3 Post by JDEzekude »

Vintage wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:13 am Both of those links are dead - would've liked to listen to it :(
Oh? My apologies! I had only just finished mixing the final version anyway. Click here to listen!

Having said that, I hereby allow any and all non-profit use of my tribute song for TwoKinds as long as I am credited as its composer. And, once again, any and all constructive feedback will be much appreciated.

Thank you and sorry for the prior confusion!
JDEzekude

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

Re: Boundaries Begone! - Complete Mix Released! -

#4 Post by Neptune »

JDEzekude wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:33 pm snip snorp
That reminds me of Kirby's Return to Dreamland, maybe just late Wii era music in general
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

JDEzekude
Traveler

Boundaries Begone! - Kirby Influences

#5 Post by JDEzekude »

Neptune wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 8:55 am That reminds me of Kirby's Return to Dreamland, maybe just late Wii era music in general
Now that you mention it, I must admit that the melody was a little influenced by the Kirby game series, although the only Kirby game I've played so far is Kirby's Adventure on the NES.
JDEzekude