Songs That Made You Cry

Discuss music in here, both created by you and otherwise.

Moderator: Moderators

midnightblink
Council Member

Songs That Made You Cry

#1 Post by midnightblink »

I know that I personally love emotional songs, and what better show of how emotional a song is than it's ability to bring you to tears? Whether they're tears of sadness, joy, or awe, I think the best songs are those that make you truly experience the emotions they're trying to create

Warning for those that were raised by a single mother for part of their life, this song is a MAJOR tear jerker
phpBB [video]

Still gets me every time
Primum Non Nocere

Hayate
The Hidden User

Re: Songs That Made You Cry

#2 Post by Hayate »

While I don't typically like to remember things that make me cry, there is this song. The song itself may not be overly sad, though the lyrics do suggest something of the sort. Its more what it reminds me of and the emotional impact it has on me. Even today I have to struggle to avoid the memories and choke back the tears.
Spoiler!
phpBB [video]
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#3 Post by Him »

Sad songs are actually my favorite. I'll have a lot to contribute if this remains popular.
Spoiler!
phpBB [video]

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#4 Post by Foxx Trotter »

I haven't been much of a tearjerker since childhood, but this is an obvious song for the topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxPj3GAYYZ0
Videre videnda.

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#5 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Spoiler!
phpBB [video]
Now, Free Bird shouldn't make you cry, except under extraordinary circumstances. One such time was the funeral of a friend of the family, who claimed Free Bird as her favorite song in all the world. Because of that, one of her dearest friends sang and played the song at her wedding. Ever since, I can't help but blubber a little when I hear it.
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

TorqueEffect
Apprentice

#6 Post by TorqueEffect »

phpBB [video]

Kind of a sad song. But with it being a upbeat Eurobeat song it does kinda take away from it.

After reading all of TwoKinds in the past few days while at work, I listened to this song when I had a mix of Initial-D Eurobeat playing and couldn't stop thinking of Laura's death.
Then I started thinking about when Trace outlives Flora. Super Intense feels for me.

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Cyon »

midnightblink wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:17 pm I know that I personally love emotional songs, and what better show of how emotional a song is than it's ability to bring you to tears? Whether they're tears of sadness, joy, or awe, I think the best songs are those that make you truly experience the emotions they're trying to create
I'm one extremely emotional person, but I see that more as a strength than a weakness. It shows humanity in you. Music has always been a major part of my life and my taste directly reflects my current mood. Earlier this year when my grandfather passed away, this orchestral piece that I had listen to the week before became the embodiment of loss for me and still has me stand still when I listen to it.

It's be Fox Amoore, a furry composer and songwriter:
https://soundcloud.com/foxamoore/gone
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

mark frost

#8 Post by mark frost »

All Of This Could Have Been Yours by Shooter Jennings & Heirophant

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#9 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

Basicly any EDM / Trap music at this point....

I want him back... (;_;)
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#10 Post by IHeartMaeve »

This is one that was somewhat tear-jerking to me at first, but it grew into one of my favorite songs a few listening sessions later.

A little background before you listen: This song was written by the YouTuber “Trickywi”, who saw that the Pokemon Sun/Moon Water-type Starter Popplio was getting a lot of hate, or at least being very under-appreciated, and related it to their own experience and wrote this song about it.

Enjoy!

phpBB [video]
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#11 Post by Insomniac »

Some songs from RWBY have definitely made me cry. This Life Is Mine: tears of pride for Weiss learning to stand on her own. Let's Just Live: mostly because it makes me think of Monty.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#12 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads/you ... vlog-music

I share this as i think many more would care to hear this....
makes my tears going atleast
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin: