Re: Introducing Yourself (Non-Musicians)

Discuss music in here, both created by you and otherwise.

Moderator: Moderators

Akira110
Literary Artist

#1 Post by Akira110 »

Hi, I'm Akira110, y'all already know me as an author. What y'all don't know is that I like to listen to music when I write. Most of the music I listen to is video game and anime OSTs, but I am fairly well versed in listening to Classical Music as well as bands like Queen and the Eagles.

My favorite musician is Lindsey Stirling, she is quite literally the person who got me into the violin.

Now when I say that I'm not a musician, that's half-true. I'm a songwriter, as in a guy who actually writes lyrics. I also play the piano, but I have no recording studio or any hardware or really even the money to get all of that to share my piano pieces. But when I play the piano, it's always a somber musical piece.

As for what I like to listen to, it really depends on my mood, I mean I like really all kinds of stuff except for Country and most Rap.

Also (User reference removed at user request - Turaiel), when you said propoganda, it's spelled propaganda.
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

MoonSticks
Master

#2 Post by MoonSticks »

OH |D
MoonSticks here :heart:

I technically am a musician as I play bass guitar, however it will probably be never seen by you guyssorry, I don't play that often but I'd say I'm average :P I was also in a choir but the less about that the better...

My music taste is vast, *AHEM* I like: Rock, Metal, J-Pop, Trance, 8-Bit, House, Dub-step, Pop, Prog-Rock, Nu-Metal, Disco, VGM, Drum & Bass, Hardstyle, Jumpstyle, Grunge, Punk, Acapella, Country and Jazz *CHOUGH chough...*

My MP3 player has been full of songs for ages, I think I need a new one.. |D

I think I'm done, any questions, just ask :heart:
|D :heart: MOMMY MOON :heart: |D

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

STOP FEEDING ME MARSBARS!...

Butterscotch
Master

#3 Post by Butterscotch »

Hi. I'm Butterscotch, I'm rather picky when it comes to music. I don't like techno, electronic, pop, hardstyle, ya know, stuff like that.

My favourite genres are Alternative Rock, Indie Rock, punk and metal. My favourite band is Weezer.
The Scottish Dograccoon!

Gimme trash.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#4 Post by Him »

Well since this Board calmed down I might as well add to it. I like every genre of music I've ever listened to. From Classical, Death Metal, K-Pop, Rock, to Country. I usually like Country the least and tend to only like soulful songs. Rarely will someone hear me listening to "party" Country. My favorite genre is Rock.

I don't believe I have a favorite musician/band, sadly. The closest I have to a favorite is Queen and Disturbed as far as I can tell.

As stated previously by a few others I am basically a faux musician. I sing at bars sometimes when I get taken out and around the town. I was taught some basic mandolin skills but I am pretty sure I have lost them all now. The instrument I have the most experience in is the theremin but I still need to buy one. I want to learn how to play the violin after the theremin.

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#5 Post by Foxx Trotter »

My musical preferences are posted in the "Music Interests" thread. I will make mention that I did play some woodwind instruments during my time in high school and college including saxophone (alto, tenor, baritone) and clarinet (alto, bass, contrabass). Not much since then, although I did work at a music store for five years. That had some extra...privileges. :mrgreen:
Videre videnda.

eastwood

#6 Post by eastwood »

Hey there! I love metal.
I know that all about betfred for android read here is real. Its welcome bonuse gave me enough reasons to play there every day. I'm sure my skill is sharp enough to play those slots.

Turaiel
Administrator
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#7 Post by Turaiel »

Please do not bump very old posts. I'm locking this one at this time.
Website Administrator