Introducing Yourself (Musicians Only)

Discuss music in here, both created by you and otherwise.

Moderator: Moderators

ReBob
Council Member

Re: Introducing Yourself (Musicians Only)

#1 Post by ReBob »

Artist pseudonym: Redux (Bob isn't even my name)
Genre: Electronic (I don't even know how to classify it beyond that, help would be appreciated), metal (nothing uploaded), and acoustic fumblings (on my SoundCloud).

Pretty much everyone says my stuff seems very video game oriented, but I also take a lot of inspiration from NIN. Doesn't sound similar, but I do make a lot of melodies and harmonize a lot too. I like to think my tracks also exude a mood similar to their titles, but the listeners are the ultimate final say on anything.

I make music for myself first, stuff that I like and hope others will like too. I make everything with mouse and keyboard in FL Studio on a computer from 2006. If there's anything else you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask.

I'm also looking for a new collaboration partner.
Image Image
Image Image
I make banners. Want one?
Rest in Peace, Satoru Iwata.

Deaththekat
Merchant

#2 Post by Deaththekat »

Allo! Im the vocalist/lyricist/keyboards of 4 bands and I manage 3 more.

I specialize in a range between grunge and slam(so, grunge, hardcore, alt metal, groove metal, thrash metal, death metal, deathcore, technical death metal, blackened deathcore/metal, brutal death metal, and slam)

My current projects are still inthe writing phase(seeing as I've had problems finding bandmates who are sober) when I have some music Ill share it.
The one and only Ottershark!
Resident stoner/metalhead.
It took me 4 years, 8 months, 23 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes to post 100 times

Shockfrost
Traveler

#3 Post by Shockfrost »

Oh, neat, music board.

My name is Shockfrost, and I write/play acoustic guitar music.

Started out self-teaching myself bass guitar 9 years ago when I was 9, just kinda dinking around. Last year, my junior year, I took a class to learn the acoustic guitar. From there I taught myself to play the ukulele. Now I am decent enough at music theory to write and play my own music.

What do I write? Mostly acoustic tracks. Single guitar can actually sound pretty good, if you play a good one. My Walden Concorda CD550CE serves me well when doing theory runs and recordings. I have a nice instrumental in the workings, just need a second guitarist.

I also have some other tracks I work on my tablet, using the Ensemble Composer Pro application. Brass and other experimentations, and some brief 10 second jingles. Pretty interesting.

I also sing some.
Through vigilance and strength, we create peace.

DocCralioc
Citizen

#4 Post by DocCralioc »

Drummer who made it to get kicked out of two bands in five years of drumming.
Playing Bass since November last year. And has done Freestyle Rap-Battles. (=Cypher)

That's it. Nothing Special.