Music Interests?

Discuss music in here, both created by you and otherwise.
Not-so-Veteran

Re: Music Interests?

#1636 Post by ThunderVolt » Mon May 01, 2017 2:21 am

Decided to just link the playlist that I made on Spotify. I listen to this list constantly, so it's fairly good.

88 songs and counting!

https://open.spotify.com/user/josephqui ... SvFTW4vLMc
Currently dead. If you really need something out of me, shoot a DM.

Council Member

#1637 Post by Foxx Trotter » Tue May 02, 2017 9:09 pm

ThunderVolt wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 2:21 am
Decided to just link the playlist that I made on Spotify. I listen to this list constantly, so it's fairly good.

88 songs and counting!

https://open.spotify.com/user/josephqui ... SvFTW4vLMc
So...you had the number of piano keys or constellations in the sky in mind when thinking up this number, eh? Go figure. :P

Here's one from back in the day, like the 1980's, which is funny as heck although I surely don't want them in my house. I hope ya like creepy-crawly bugs.
Videre videnda.

Templar GrandMaster

#1638 Post by Cyon » Thu May 18, 2017 6:16 pm

Somehow, I'm very drawn to animal-related music videos or titles. I can't possibly think why...

Anyways, just came across this bounce song by Siamès called The Wolf and have been looping it all afternoon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Council Member

#1639 Post by Foxx Trotter » Thu May 18, 2017 9:50 pm

Well...for those who subscribe to Sirius XM, the Beatles Channel began today (Sirius XM Channel #18). I believe my mother will be happy to listen to this radio station any time of the day. We have one room in the house where she has Beatles related pictures hung up on the wall, like a mini-shrine. Anyway, here is a song for Cyon in reference to his latest post in the Rant/Vent/sad thread (5/18)...originally off the White Album, though this is a demo version of the song. Of course, the Beatles always have fun tunes. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUeRegBIhd0

EDIT: Here is also a song in memory of the late Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell which I meant to post. This is from his Temple of the Dog group which only released one album, at that time, in memory of Mother Love Bone frontman Andrew Wood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyVTdY2BI3g
Videre videnda.

#1640 Post by darksky » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:18 am

No idea what my favorite genre of music is. I try and keep my mind open to as many genres as I can, but I do generally prefer music with dark/sad or romantic lyrics.

Favorite bands are easily the following:
- Owl City (and by extension, Sky Sailing and Aquarium)
- Evanescence

I also like Sekai No Owari, Nightwish, Blue October, and Eminem, but I only listen to maybe 5-12 songs (guesstimate) by each of them. So I can't quite say they're among my favorites just yet. Also, there are plenty of bands where I listen to just a few of their songs.

Templar GrandMaster

#1641 Post by Cyon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:32 pm

Time for an update!

Been listening to a loooooooot of Depeche Mode lately, and a bunch of random pop songs (but mostly ironically xD)

Arctic Monkeys: Arabella, beautiful song that I think everyone should hear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6-TItCazo
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

#1642 Post by Michael89 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:29 am

Oh well, basically I like rock music, classic, industrial... I listing to all types of music. Right now my fave band is Queen.
I like most of the modern games. I would rather play poker games than eat. I know a method that's the only way to make money from slot machine. Do you know anything about bets?

Grand Templar

#1643 Post by Dadrobit » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Sad day for music... Chester Bennington, the lead vocalist of Linkin Park was found dead earlier today of apparent suicide...

Council Member

#1644 Post by Foxx Trotter » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Dadrobit wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:21 pm
Sad day for music... Chester Bennington, the lead vocalist of Linkin Park was found dead earlier today of apparent suicide...
Yes, I noticed that yesterday. It also happened to be on Chris Cornell's birthday. Quite tragic. :(
Videre videnda.

#1645 Post by Bernardinio » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:37 am

I am enjoying different styles of music. For example:
- Clean Bandit
- Pink Floyd
- Daft Punk
- Jazzanova
- Nina Simone
- classical music
- numerous djs
If life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!

The Experienced Virgin

#1646 Post by Insomniac » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:41 am

Pretty much everything from RWBY. I just...I have so much love for the RWBY soundtracks. The quality is especially impressive because the main singer, Casey Lee Williams, was only 14 when they did volume one. She was great back then, and she's only improved over the years. Personal favorites include Let's Just Live, Armed and Ready, and This Life is Mine.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

The Experienced Virgin

#1647 Post by Insomniac » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:38 pm

Pure. Hecking. Beauty. One of the new songs from Disturbed's soon coming new album, with a wonderful message to it. Whatever you're going through in life, addiction, depression, anxiety, fight through it. FIGHT! You are not alone, kids...Someone, somewhere, loves you. Songs like this are one of the big reasons why I've been a fan from the very beginning, 18 years and just over two thirds of my life ago.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

The Experienced Virgin

#1648 Post by Insomniac » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:20 am

The new Disturbed album officially dropped yesterday. I've listened to it several times already and absolutely LOVE IT!