Here Ya Go

For all discussions pertaining to anime and anime-related subjects.

Moderator: Moderators

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

Re: Here Ya Go

#16 Post by FastChapter »

Sable Dove wrote:Yeah, I'm not moderating this place. There are two anime that are good enough to deserve my attention beyond watching, and in all likelihood, they won't be more than mentioned.
Phht, leave me with the whole basket of eggies will yah, XD

I'll keep an eye for crazy amounts of spam and all that, but I'm allergic to anime. Also, lemme throw that anime thread over here since you guys asked for it.

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#17 Post by Fireball0236 »

Thank you Tom!

Could someone move the "New Animes To Watch" thread from the Media board here, or will that be closed, locked and deleted as it's now redundant?

Also, may I suggest that for any new topic about a specific anime, we can ask that the author adds a link to the AniDB page for that anime? That's the easiest method for everyone to get all the information they want about an anime (AniDB has links to ANN and other sites with information about an anime).

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#18 Post by Sage Asuka »

*Dances about* thank you, oh higher forum powers! XD
Image Image Image Image

FerrusFerret
Grand Templar

#19 Post by FerrusFerret »

So we don't have to do the dark ritual to invoke the forum gods? What're we gonna do with this rubber chicken and all of this jello? Well we can work something out I guess...
Current Game: >Gyromancer<

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#20 Post by Tuna »

FastChapter wrote:
Sable Dove wrote:Yeah, I'm not moderating this place. There are two anime that are good enough to deserve my attention beyond watching, and in all likelihood, they won't be more than mentioned.
Phht, leave me with the whole basket of eggies will yah, XD

I'll keep an eye for crazy amounts of spam and all that, but I'm allergic to anime. Also, lemme throw that anime thread over here since you guys asked for it.
Well, if none of y'all want to moderate it...

Satsu
Master

#21 Post by Satsu »

FerrusFerret wrote:So we don't have to do the dark ritual to invoke the forum gods? What're we gonna do with this rubber chicken and all of this jello? Well we can work something out I guess...
I spent all that money on this goat too...
Scorpio803 wrote:This thread requires more pylons.
Warning: The following link drops the F-bomb
http://img.moronail.net/img/0/5/405.jpg (Sorry for the hotlink, i dont have a photobucket account x.x)

Ster Zetanee
Grand Templar

#22 Post by Ster Zetanee »

Thanks Tom! *notices the tuesday thing* Wow, I need to explore the forums more then just 3 specific boards.
Aero Blaze on Steam for the time being. Busy with college most the time.

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#23 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

Tuna wrote:Well, if none of y'all want to moderate it...
I'll second this, if it's going to be considered.

Silver Seren
Templar Inner Circle

#24 Post by Silver Seren »

I sorta feel like this should have been an all-purpose forum for anime and manga. Or is there another place to put manga that i haven't noticed? :?

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#25 Post by Tuna »

Silver Seren wrote:I sorta feel like this should have been an all-purpose forum for anime and manga. Or is there another place to put manga that i haven't noticed? :?
Y'know, I was wondering that myself...
O.o

@Spike - Thanks, man...
X3

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#26 Post by Fireball0236 »

Sounds good, although I have no manga knowledge. I don't think it's a problem if you put manga in this board anyway, maybe a mod/admin could rename it "Anime & Manga Central" when (s)he gets round to it.

Silver Seren
Templar Inner Circle

#27 Post by Silver Seren »

I want approval before I start doing it.

I know a lot more manga than anime, personally.

This forum will explode if they allow it...which is a good thing. Fast will have to keep up. :P

Harb
Grand Templar

#28 Post by Harb »

Silver Seren wrote:I sorta feel like this should have been an all-purpose forum for anime and manga. Or is there another place to put manga that i haven't noticed? :?
psst, we could make these threads and see what happens, but that must handled secretly.
[under construction]

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#29 Post by FastChapter »

Fireball0236 wrote:Sounds good, although I have no manga knowledge. I don't think it's a problem if you put manga in this board anyway, maybe a mod/admin could rename it "Anime & Manga Central" when (s)he gets round to it.
The only person able to add/edit boards is Tom. Honestly, I don't see what all the hubbub is about but if you want the board name changed you'll have to ask him.

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#30 Post by Fireball0236 »

I see, thanks Fast.

One suggestion, could we make the topic titles distinct by adding "Anime - " or "Manga - " to the title, so we all know what topic is regaring what? ^^.