Dragon Pilot

For all discussions pertaining to anime and anime-related subjects.

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Dragon Pilot

#1 Post by Insomniac »

So it seems nobody is really talking much about this anime on Netflix called Dragon Pilot: Hisone and Masotan. It's got a pretty simple art style, but I'm loving it so far. This girl joins the Japan Air Self Defense Force, yeah? And this dragon that gets disguised as a fighter jet chooses her to be its pilot...Which involves getting nommed up by it and spat out when done! I'm only a couple episodes in so far, but I'm loving it.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Phaing
Master

Re: Dragon Pilot

#2 Post by Phaing »

I have GOT to get Netflix.

.... the very next time they have a One Free month deal. :wink:
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Dragon Pilot

#3 Post by Insomniac »

Took a night to binge the 12 episodes. It's wonderful! The animation on the human characters is simple but expressive, some stunning views, lot of sorta slice of life stuff, with a pretty good main plot that kicks in during the last third of the series.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.