Overlord

For all discussions pertaining to anime and anime-related subjects.

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Overlord

#1 Post by Insomniac »

We're well into the third season, what's everyone think of this dark and sometimes funny anime? Absolutely love that we've got an anime with outright villain protagonists in it, very refreshing.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Phaing
Master

Re: Overlord

#2 Post by Phaing »

Awfully hard to get some action here, isn't it?

I saw the first season, and I liked it. Only snippets of season two, the situation with Albedo was distracting and I sense tragedy coming. Can't stand tragedy for it's own sake, so I held off. Should I try and get a look at #3 ?
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#3 Post by Insomniac »

Phaing wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:09 pm Awfully hard to get some action here, isn't it?

I saw the first season, and I liked it. Only snippets of season two, the situation with Albedo was distracting and I sense tragedy coming. Can't stand tragedy for it's own sake, so I held off. Should I try and get a look at #3 ?
That's the beauty of Ainz Ooal Gown...Everything he does has a purpose. To give some not really spoilers...There's exactly one human character outside of Nazarick itself that Albedo actually respects (though that part is mentioned in volume ten of the light novels, which hasn't been put to animation yet), and it's because the human in question is practically a demon or devil already in their mind. A complete yandere like Albedo, but with FAR more self control. There's a lot of death in this series, not all of it completely deserved, but most of it necessary. Some resurrections, but definitely the exception, not the norm. It's a series very worth following, imho.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

willy212541452

#4 Post by willy212541452 »

I read overlord anime and I think this is one of the best anime.

Turaiel
Administrator

#5 Post by Turaiel »

Please do not bump old threads. Please take a moment to review our forum rules

Thread locked
Website Administrator