Knights of Sidonia

For all discussions pertaining to anime and anime-related subjects.

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Knights of Sidonia

#1 Post by Insomniac »

Season 2 of this excellent *AIR GUITAR SOLO* anime was added to Netflix a couple days ago. It's even more awesome than season one. Anyone else been following this anime or its manga?
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Myperson54
The Imagineer

Re: Knights of Sidonia

#2 Post by Myperson54 »

I have not, however my roommate told me to watch it. This is only significant because he normally derides any use of CG in anime, and NoS was done entirely in 3d animation. That he said it was good means they did something right.

Bodacious.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#3 Post by Insomniac »

It's pretty well done CG. Even the characters are modeled in CG when they aren't part of the background. The battles between the mechs and the Gauna only get more spectacular as the series goes on.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#4 Post by y7h65 »

Well, I am a fan of anything mechs so you could say that I like this series. A lot.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.