attack on titan

For all discussions pertaining to anime and anime-related subjects.

Moderator: Moderators

Tanner.F
Traveler

attack on titan

#1 Post by Tanner.F »

Does anyone watch attack on titan? I just watched the first episode on crunchyroll and its awesome! Let me know what you guys think of it.

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

Re: attack on titan

#2 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

Since you are new and all, I am not going to harp on you, but there is already a thread discussing the matters(though rarely since no-one ever comes in here), and having too many threads of the same thing will be clustered and unnecessary. Literally two posts underneath yours. Anyways it might be good to go to the newbie board and introduce yourself.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#3 Post by Tuna »

Aw, the kid prolly just didn't know the Japanese title (neither did I, really) - honest mistake.

But yeah, to the Newbie Board with ye!
:kathrin:

Tanner.F
Traveler

#4 Post by Tanner.F »

Im really sorry about that, I just got into the series Friday. I was going to take down my post but I dont know how :oops: . I'll just stick to the newbie board for a while. Sorry everyone.

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#5 Post by Myperson54 »

Tanner.F wrote:Im really sorry about that, I just got into the series Friday. I was going to take down my post but I dont know how :oops: . I'll just stick to the newbie board for a while. Sorry everyone.
Hey, it's no biggie. If anything, it's an understandable mistake, and you realized what it was after. That's more than 90% of forum newbies do, trust me.

As for deleting the post, well, you can't do that, I don't think. A mod can lock it, or if you're the last person to reply to a topic, you can delete that individual post.

I think we're all eager to see you contribute to the community. Just reread the rules and general guidelines, then post away!

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!