Sword Art Online

For all discussions pertaining to anime and anime-related subjects.

Moderator: Moderators

The Rookie
Grand Templar

Re: Sword Art Online

#46 Post by The Rookie »

Hey, would anyone know when the English dub for the second season will likely be released ?
Nothing against subs, but I already watched the last season in English and it kind of feels jarring switching between voice actors like that :potatoes:
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#47 Post by Myperson54 »

The Rookie wrote:Hey, would anyone know when the English dub for the second season will likely be released ?
Nothing against subs, but I already watched the last season in English and it kind of feels jarring switching between voice actors like that :potatoes:

But seriously I have no clue.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#48 Post by Insomniac »

The Rookie wrote:Hey, would anyone know when the English dub for the second season will likely be released ?
It'll probably be some time after the sub is finished with its initial run, so a few months at the least. As for me, it's not TOO jarring, but there's a noticeable difference between VAs.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#49 Post by Him »

I can't believe nobody has gushed here already... Episode five is already out.
Spoiler!
Kirito is badass enough to deflect bullets with his light saber. Also, it's totally a light saber, don't deny it. He's good enough he was at least one of the first people to finish his BoB match. Then there's Death Gun right there, who is a laughing coffin member!
I'm surprised this thread hasn't blown up.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#50 Post by Insomniac »

Him wrote:I can't believe nobody has gushed here already... Episode five is already out.
Spoiler!
Kirito is badass enough to deflect bullets with his light saber. Also, it's totally a light saber, don't deny it. He's good enough he was at least one of the first people to finish his BoB match. Then there's Death Gun right there, who is a laughing coffin member!
I'm surprised this thread hasn't blown up.
I've intentionally avoided spoilers, and I just saw this episode yesterday and OMG. I'm just spazzing out waiting for the next one.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#51 Post by Him »

Episode six is out and... wow. They did this episode well.

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#52 Post by judah4 »

For all the strangeness with the hair, I still like this new season. And
Spoiler!
Oh man, I wonder how many of the laughing coffin members survived. And I think Death Gun is a founding member. Only a hunch though

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#53 Post by Insomniac »

I really, really liked this episode. From Kirito's reaction to seeing that
Spoiler!
Death Gun is from Laughing Coffin, to the flashback to the fateful assault team raid against the Laughing Coffin in SAO where they were forced to take the lives of other players, to Kirito slicing Sinon's bullet from such a close range.
This episode was ALL awesome.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#54 Post by Him »

Not much happened this episode, but they had to make it the way they did. Well, if they wanted to follow the novel, that is.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#55 Post by Insomniac »

Him wrote:Not much happened this episode, but they had to make it the way they did. Well, if they wanted to follow the novel, that is.
I find I'm liking the more talky, slower pace of this season so far as compared to season one.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#56 Post by Him »

I immensely liked this episode. BoB is finally happening and everything is getting better.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#57 Post by Insomniac »

OH MY GODS this week's episode. HOLY [censored]. That is all, can't wait till next weekend's.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#58 Post by Him »

I was waiting for someone else to comment... :roll: It only gets better, trust me. Not much of a spoiler...
Spoiler!
but I love Kirito's fighting style. Deflecting and blocking bullets that could hit two people is amazing. Especially since he was facing the other direction and barely even got to see the order of the bullet line. I mean holy crap, could you imagine if he kept his original character? Nobody would stand a chance.