Linebarrels Of Iron (and small question)

For all discussions pertaining to anime and anime-related subjects.

Moderator: Moderators

fenning
Templar GrandMaster

Linebarrels Of Iron (and small question)

#1 Post by fenning »

Great Manga, loved the anime, just fantastic. Please discuss accordingly, however, I do have a particular question.

I watched this anime, and, after watching the OVA episodes, was a bit disappointed to find:
Spoiler!
that the entire series is ended on a completely unresolved cliffhanger, with no resolution whatsoever. Did they run out of money? Do they hate us? I don't know...
Just why exactly did ^that^ happen?

Other than that, seriously, read the manga, watch the anime, enjoy (I preferred the anime more). The manga and anime are available on Mangafox and Netflix respectfully.

Linebarrels of Iron Wikipedia Page

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

Re: Linebarrels Of Iron (and small question)

#2 Post by Envy661 »

I've never bothered to read the manga, but I did watch the anime around the same time I started watching Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspectors. Needless to say, Linebarrels of Iron was the definitive better of the two. I will admit the models for some of the characters were a tad strange, but despite this, the show was pretty good. There were times where I felt very sorry of Kuichi, and other times I just wanted to punch him in the face. (Not sure about the spelling of the name, but I'm kind of surprised I remembered it).

I've watched this show both dubbed and subbed, and I have to say the subbed version is better as per usual, but that being said, the dubbed version isn't particularly bad. It's rather surprising.

This would be a show I would expect to make a Toonami appearance in the future, if they're allowed to.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!