Code Geass

For all discussions pertaining to anime and anime-related subjects.

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Code Geass

#1 Post by Insomniac »

So yeah, for anyone who likes alternate very near future stuff involving evil empires, resistance fighters, and that kind of thing, here's a good series. I'm currently watching the second season, finally, and loving it of course.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

Re: Code Geass

#2 Post by Unkowndeth »

In my personal opinion best ending ever. So there is talk that there may be a season 3 and if there is I'm going to rage hard.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#3 Post by Insomniac »

I just finished episode 15 of season two. Without giving anything away, let me simply say that this one has the biggest mind screw moments out of any I've seen in the entire series so far.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Kilroywuzheere
All that and a side of fries

#4 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

LELOUCHE IS MY BISHI! O<

*cough*

I... I mean... Uhhh....

Code Geass is awesome! I watched it ALL! Own all the first season, planning on owning the second soon!

And the rumored Season 3 would focus on different people in a different place in basically the same world.
ImageImageImageImage

furon117
Templar Master

#5 Post by furon117 »

This was the first anime I watched all the way and I have to say it is one of the very best. Also it had an ending that not only felt but I think was perfect. Also I own the season 1 Vol. 2 and season 2 soundtracks. Any good places to buy stuff like soundtracks and complete seasons online?
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"
http://mr-elditch-uncanny.tumblr.com/ <Methinks you should visit my tumblr

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#6 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

My feelings are a bit more mixed on Code Geass. I really loved it up until about episode 22 of R1, and it kinda went downhill from there for me. Still, even after that the series had its good points.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#7 Post by Fireball0236 »

Code Geass was decent. It started out very fun, then went downhill imo. Season 2 was worse than season 1, at least the ending was fun and interesting.
I still have to watch the summary OVA's tho. Not that anyone has bothered subbing them yet after all this time >.< ...

~ Fireball0236

Windwaker
Superior to Checkers Drive-Thru
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#8 Post by Windwaker »

That's all I know about the show.
Tom wrote:Hi! 8)
MeaCulpa, S.C.M. wrote:Jimmies: Rustled
Yash wrote:At the tender age of 22, my quest for the ultimate philly cheese steak sandwich begins now.

Nightfury
Templar Master

#9 Post by Nightfury »

The ending made me sadfaec in the most epic way possible. However, I am of the firm belief that it was all a hoax, due to the way CC talks at the end of the last episode.
Spoiler!
It was definately him driving the cart.