Crest/Banner of the Stars

For all discussions pertaining to anime and anime-related subjects.

Moderator: Moderators

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

Re: Crest/Banner of the Stars

#16 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Tuna wrote:
Natani--Fan. wrote:Which series is this?
Which series is what?
=o.o=

If you're watching the series that begins with Jinto as a little kid, then that was Crest - if the one you're watching begins with grown-up Jinto and Lafiel going on their first mission as part of the Imperial Fleet, then you're watching Banner.
:kathrin:
Thanks, and sorry for the stupid questions. I suck when it comes to stuff like this.
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#17 Post by Tuna »

^No worries...

On-topic: As much as I looooooooooooooove me some Lafiel, I must admit certain rowr-y feelings for Admiral Spoor...
:nora:

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#18 Post by Insomniac »

Tuna wrote:^No worries...

On-topic: As much as I looooooooooooooove me some Lafiel, I must admit certain rowr-y feelings for Admiral Spoor...
:nora:
Oh gods, Admiral Spoor. I'd let her make me her [censored] boy any day. She's just so...so...there are no words. She's just pure awesome.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#19 Post by Duo Barton »

I have a question I just thought about: What was that thing at the end of the tunnel in episode 1 suppose to be?
Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Never Look Back.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#20 Post by Tuna »

What thing at the end of what tunnel? There aren't any tunnels in ep 1 that I know of...
o.o

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#21 Post by Duo Barton »

they are running from the military? Lava tunnels?

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#22 Post by Insomniac »

Duo Barton wrote:they are running from the military? Lava tunnels?
That wasn't episode 1. That was 11 or 12, I believe.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Duo Barton
Council Member

#23 Post by Duo Barton »

I typed in "Crest in the Stars Episode 1" and Saw a ship battle followed by six/seven ppl running from the military.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#24 Post by Insomniac »

Duo Barton wrote:I typed in "Crest in the Stars Episode 1" and Saw a ship battle followed by six/seven ppl running from the military.
the only ship battle I remember from episode 1 is at the very start of the episode, with all the dialog in the Abh language, and it actually occurs later in the season, with that clip being there at the start of the first episode to...I dunno, build excitement for the season or something. The people running through the lava tunnels is in episode 11 or 12. If you searched for episode one and found that, may I suggest, I dunno, following the link to the first episode that I posted on the first bloody post of this thread, perhaps?

Duo Barton
Council Member

#25 Post by Duo Barton »

Dude...chill. When I tried to follow that link, my internet stopped working so I had to wait til the next day to get on. I decided to try it myself and I guess the website had it labeled wrong or I made a user error. Please reframe from shouting at me.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#26 Post by Insomniac »

Duo Barton wrote:Dude...chill. When I tried to follow that link, my internet stopped working so I had to wait til the next day to get on. I decided to try it myself and I guess the website had it labeled wrong or I made a user error. Please reframe from shouting at me.
Coulda said that...I mean, really. Leavin' out important bits'a info like that is like asking to get a shouting.

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#27 Post by Natani--Fan. »

DAMN! I'm to addicted now! This is like my new DBZ. One question. Why can't Lafiel try and leave the ship at the beginning? I know she can, but she said she couldn't. I'm so confused right now.
Image Image

Duo Barton
Council Member

#28 Post by Duo Barton »

Insomniac wrote:
Duo Barton wrote:Dude...chill. When I tried to follow that link, my internet stopped working so I had to wait til the next day to get on. I decided to try it myself and I guess the website had it labeled wrong or I made a user error. Please reframe from shouting at me.
Coulda said that...I mean, really. Leavin' out important bits'a info like that is like asking to get a shouting.
I did not feel the need to bore you all with a back story.

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#29 Post by Tuna »

Duo, you watched the "Episode 1" off of the AnimeCrunch website, didn't you? That's up near the top of the Google results, and is sadly mislabeled. Now, the thing in the tunnel - do you mean the blue thing around 22:36? That's just Jinto's flashlight shining on the rock, jumping around as his hand moves while he runs.
Natani--Fan. wrote:DAMN! I'm to addicted now! This is like my new DBZ. One question. Why can't Lafiel try and leave the ship at the beginning? I know she can, but she said she couldn't. I'm so confused right now.
Could you be more descriptive? What do you mean by "the beginning"? Where were they? That'd be really helpful in figuring it out...
:3

...and bad Somni! Yelling at the newbie! Dun make me spank you :wink:

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#30 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Tuna wrote:Duo, you watched the "Episode 1" off of the AnimeCrunch website, didn't you? That's up near the top of the Google results, and is sadly mislabeled. Now, the thing in the tunnel - do you mean the blue thing around 22:36? That's just Jinto's flashlight shining on the rock, jumping around as his hand moves while he runs.
Natani--Fan. wrote:DAMN! I'm to addicted now! This is like my new DBZ. One question. Why can't Lafiel try and leave the ship at the beginning? I know she can, but she said she couldn't. I'm so confused right now.
Could you be more descriptive? What do you mean by "the beginning"? Where were they? That'd be really helpful in figuring it out...
:3

...and bad Somni! Yelling at the newbie! Dun make me spank you :wink:
When they find out the United Mankind is after them.
Image Image