Crest/Banner of the Stars

For all discussions pertaining to anime and anime-related subjects.

Moderator: Moderators

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

Re: Crest/Banner of the Stars

#31 Post by Tuna »

Natani--Fan. wrote:
Tuna wrote:Duo, you watched the "Episode 1" off of the AnimeCrunch website, didn't you? That's up near the top of the Google results, and is sadly mislabeled. Now, the thing in the tunnel - do you mean the blue thing around 22:36? That's just Jinto's flashlight shining on the rock, jumping around as his hand moves while he runs.
:kathrin:
Natani--Fan. wrote:DAMN! I'm to addicted now! This is like my new DBZ. One question. Why can't Lafiel try and leave the ship at the beginning? I know she can, but she said she couldn't. I'm so confused right now.
Could you be more descriptive? What do you mean by "the beginning"? Where were they? That'd be really helpful in figuring it out...
:3

...and bad Somni! Yelling at the newbie! Dun make me spank you :wink:
When they find out the United Mankind is after them.
When they "landed" on that planet?

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#32 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Tuna wrote:
Natani--Fan. wrote:
Tuna wrote:Duo, you watched the "Episode 1" off of the AnimeCrunch website, didn't you? That's up near the top of the Google results, and is sadly mislabeled. Now, the thing in the tunnel - do you mean the blue thing around 22:36? That's just Jinto's flashlight shining on the rock, jumping around as his hand moves while he runs.
Natani--Fan. wrote:DAMN! I'm to addicted now! This is like my new DBZ. One question. Why can't Lafiel try and leave the ship at the beginning? I know she can, but she said she couldn't. I'm so confused right now.
Could you be more descriptive? What do you mean by "the beginning"? Where were they? That'd be really helpful in figuring it out...
:3

...and bad Somni! Yelling at the newbie! Dun make me spank you :wink:
When they find out the United Mankind is after them.
When they "landed" on that planet?
no when the United Mankind send 50(?) ships after them. Sorry for not giving so much info, most of this is on my phone.
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#33 Post by Tuna »

^ No worries - uhmmmm...which episode are you referring to? I'm still not quite sure what scene you're talking about...
=^^="

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#34 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Tuna wrote:^ No worries - uhmmmm...which episode are you referring to? I'm still not quite sure what scene you're talking about...
=^^="
3 or 4, probably 4.
Image Image

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#35 Post by Tuna »

Natani--Fan. wrote:
Tuna wrote:^ No worries - uhmmmm...which episode are you referring to? I'm still not quite sure what scene you're talking about...
=^^="
3 or 4, probably 4.
That's the one I was thinking of, but wasn't sure...so, you're wondering why she argued with the captain about wanting to stay onboard the ship? Ah...how far in the series are you? I don't want to spoil anything for you...
^^"

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#36 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Tuna wrote:
Natani--Fan. wrote:
=^^="
3 or 4, probably 4.
That's the one I was thinking of, but wasn't sure...so, you're wondering why she argued with the captain about wanting to stay onboard the ship? Ah...how far in the series are you? I don't want to spoil anything for you...
^^"
Yes that part, and that's how far I am. When she didn't want to leave the ship.
Image Image

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#37 Post by Tuna »

Natani--Fan. wrote:
Tuna wrote:
Natani--Fan. wrote:
=^^="
3 or 4, probably 4.
^^"
Ohhh...yeah, it gets explained later - just be patient! Watch more! Watch moooore!

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#38 Post by Insomniac »

Tuna wrote:
Natani--Fan. wrote:
Tuna wrote:
Natani--Fan. wrote:
=^^="
3 or 4, probably 4.
^^"
Ohhh...yeah, it gets explained later - just be patient! Watch more! Watch moooore!
This, pretty much. Although, I had it figured out by the end of that episode, well before the 'my precious imperial highness' line that Lexhiu uses after convincing Lafiel to leave the ship, but yeah, it gets explained later. You're not going to like it, though. It'll make you sad.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.