4kids filed for a chapter 11 bankruptcy.

For all discussions pertaining to anime and anime-related subjects.

Moderator: Moderators

Samdragon07
Master

4kids filed for a chapter 11 bankruptcy.

#1 Post by Samdragon07 »

The dubing company that dubbed yu-gi-oh and sonic x were sued for somthing related with the yu-gi-oh marketing.
Chapter 11 allows a compony to work on projects that there are on (anything new on fox in the morning) not like chapter 7 where they close the business all together.
One more step and this company might have to file for chapter 7.
Me I'm going to miss the fact that they did early Pokemon and sonic x shows. But everything else, I didn't really care for.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: 4kids filed for a chapter 11 bankruptcy.

#2 Post by Insomniac »

Samdragon07 wrote:The creaters of yu-gi-oh and sonic x were sued for somthing related with the yu-gi-oh marketing.
Chapter 11 allows a compony to work on projects not like chapter 7 where they close the business all together.
Me I'm going to miss the fact that they did early Pokemon and sonic x shows.
I'm not goin to miss 4kids (no brains) if they go under. One of the people on Thatguywiththeglasses.com summed it up pretty well in a four part video, can't remember which chick it was, but 4kids can suck it.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#3 Post by Schrodinger »

Insomniac wrote:
Samdragon07 wrote:The creaters of yu-gi-oh and sonic x were sued for somthing related with the yu-gi-oh marketing.
Chapter 11 allows a compony to work on projects not like chapter 7 where they close the business all together.
I'm not goin to miss 4kids (no brains) if they go under. One of the people on Thatguywiththeglasses.com summed it up pretty well in a four part video, can't remember which chick it was, but 4kids can suck it.
Okay, 4kids DID NOT create Yu-Gi-Oh or Sonic X. I don't know what drunken alternate reality you got that idea from Samdragon. And the person your thinking of is Marzgurl.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#4 Post by Insomniac »

Schrodinger wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
Okay, 4kids DID NOT create Yu-Gi-Oh or Sonic X. I don't know what drunken alternate reality you got that idea from Samdragon. And the person your thinking of is Marzgurl.
Thank you, Schro. Also, I thought of correcting Sam up there, but it was late and I was lazy.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Samdragon07
Master

#5 Post by Samdragon07 »

Schrodinger wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
First of all think you for calling me drunken psycho on the internet.
Second I have changed it to what they are know for.
I am sorry to anybody who got offend about my mistake.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#6 Post by Insomniac »

Samdragon07 wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
First of all think you for calling me drunken psycho on the internet.
Second I have changed it to what they are know for.
I am sorry to anybody who got offend about my mistake.
Uh-oh, Schro, I think he took that comment a little too seriously. Not gonna get all butthurt on us, are ya Sammy boy? Should we have a waaaahmbulance on standby for ya?

supervanman64
Too Curious For His Own Good

#7 Post by supervanman64 »

Insomniac wrote:Uh-oh, Schro, I think he took that comment a little too seriously. Not gonna get all butthurt on us, are ya Sammy boy? Should we have a waaaahmbulance on standby for ya?
Thank you for being totally mature there, 'Somni...

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#8 Post by Nuff »

Insomniac, I thought you were above trolling people. Shame on you

Samdragon07
Master

#9 Post by Samdragon07 »

:roll: I'm not tring to bash Schro I just making fun about the fact that he or she is half right about me. I have yelled a bad word out in middle of school during class (the funny thing is that I got away with it eventhou the teacher heard it.) But sadly I am a freshmen, so no beer for Sammy.
Man look how far we have gone off topic

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#10 Post by Insomniac »

I feel as though I should apologize for my last comment. It was fairly trollish, and honestly beneath me. Blame it on being up all night last night and forgetting to eat all day today. Sorry Sammy^^

Samdragon07
Master

#11 Post by Samdragon07 »

Insomniac wrote:I feel as though I should apologize for my last comment. It was fairly trollish, and honestly beneath me. Blame it on being up all night last night and forgetting to eat all day today. Sorry Sammy^^
Don't worry I just want to give 4kids a decent farewell.
By the way if 4kids made an anime and it was good, the devil would give homes to homeless people.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#12 Post by Schrodinger »

I don't know if this is a good thing or not. 4kids, despite it's massively botched attempts to translate anime intended for teenagers to children, still brought us stuff like Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, and that Ninja Turtles reboot. I know people who will say good riddance to this company but I am not one of them, if they file for Chapter 7 I'll just shrug and say, "Them's the breaks," and move on.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#13 Post by Insomniac »

Schrodinger wrote:I don't know if this is a good thing or not. 4kids, despite it's massively botched attempts to translate anime intended for teenagers to children, still brought us stuff like Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, and that Ninja Turtles reboot. I know people who will say good riddance to this company but I am not one of them, if they file for Chapter 7 I'll just shrug and say, "Them's the breaks," and move on.
Yeah, they brought us Pokemon, Yugioh, and Ninja Turtles. But yeah, they horribly botched all three. Their best job was Shaman King, but even that was in several ways, some important and some inconsequential, botched. I will not miss 4Kids(nobrains)

Marie August
Traveler

#14 Post by Marie August »

I will not miss these anime butchers.
Read my webcomic, The Fox & The Firebird, at: http://www.fairytaletwisted.com