Utawarerumono

For all discussions pertaining to anime and anime-related subjects.

Moderator: Moderators

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

Utawarerumono

#1 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

Okay, No Clemency introduced me to this show, so I'm going to just go ahead and post this. Has anyone seen it? If not, do so. NOW. If so, can I have a tally: how many peoples' hearts didn't melt at the sight of the females in this show? |D

Here's a link to #1:

http://www.anilinkz.com/utawarerumono/u ... episode-1/

Man... Ears +Tail = :D~ The only negative thing about it is the name. Took me a few tries to master it. :P

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Utawarerumono

#2 Post by Fireball0236 »

Utawareru-mono, the one being sung. Also appears in the ED of the show. This show is AWESOME! And yes, they are cute :D . Too bad any small events with their appearance/tails only lasts for the first few episodes, after which the plot takes control and doesn't let go...

In any case, one of the best animes I've seen in a long time. I'm in full anticipation of the coming OVA!

FerrusFerret
Grand Templar

#3 Post by FerrusFerret »

I love it as well, the plot certainly is very driven, watched the entire series in one sitting
Current Game: >Gyromancer<

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

Oh my God that ending was sad... I actually cried at that. (;_;) Amazing show, though. I haven't had that powerful a reaction to a story in a long time.

<.<

>.>

Should I get it?

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#5 Post by Sithil »

The first episode was actually intresting. I'll definately add this to my "should-watch-list".

Nothing of the sort will ever melt my heart though.
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#6 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

Well, like Fireball says, the "love interest" thing is definitely a background theme, but it doesn't surface often enough to be annoying to those who just aren't into that sort of deal. It's extremely addictive, and the main character is pretty [censored] in several ways. Also, beware the random sex scenes. There are only a couple, but they're pretty out-of-nowhere.

I'd highly recommend that you watch the whole series. :)

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#7 Post by Sithil »

SpikeRulesHell wrote:Well, like Fireball says, the "love interest" thing is definitely a background theme, but it doesn't surface often enough to be annoying to those who just aren't into that sort of deal. It's extremely addictive, and the main character is pretty [censored] in several ways. Also, beware the random sex scenes. There are only a couple, but they're pretty out-of-nowhere.

I'd highly recommend that you watch the whole series. :)
Haggada-haggada-haggada-what?! I most certainly will.

That Mutikapa baby is going to have to prove that it wasn't better off being roasted though. Yes, I just finished the second episode.
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)

Tygron
Notakitty!

#8 Post by Tygron »

Watched the first few minutes, looks great. I'd finish watching but I have things I need to do (versus what i'd rather be doing) so i'll hate to watch it later. I'll put it on my list to watch after I finish this other anime. *Goes to make an actual list*
[Click the sig to check out my music]
emmy wrote:It's not to prevent the suit from being stolen, but to prevent the fancy mofo in it from being stolen. :P

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#9 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

Sithil wrote:That Mutikapa baby is going to have to prove that it wasn't better off being roasted though.
Yay! More watching! |D

Little kitty cat doesn't stay little for long, as you might have noticed in the beginning of the intro song. I don't really feel like it's a spoiler to tell you that s/he (I can't remember the gender) saves Haku's [censored] quite a few times, not to mention the comic relief s/he provides.

FerrusFerret
Grand Templar

#10 Post by FerrusFerret »

its a boy if I remember correctly

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#11 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

Okay, that makes all the scenes where he's on top of Aruruu even more awkward. XD

FerrusFerret
Grand Templar

#12 Post by FerrusFerret »

SpikeRulesHell wrote:Okay, that makes all the scenes where he's on top of Aruruu even more awkward. XD
Infinitely so spike, infinitely so...

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#13 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

Well, I mean, he was on top of her, 'going through the motions!' It was soooo freaking wrong... XP

Tygron
Notakitty!

#14 Post by Tygron »

SpikeRulesHell wrote:Well, I mean, he was on top of her, 'going through the motions!' It was soooo freaking wrong... XP
This I can't wait to see.
[Click the sig to check out my music]
emmy wrote:It's not to prevent the suit from being stolen, but to prevent the fancy mofo in it from being stolen. :P

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#15 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

Well, you don't have to wait long. I believe it happened within the first five or so episodes, and continued from there. XD

Man, my breath is still catching when I think about the ending. I'm such a wimp. T~T