Prank Pixie - Why no Release?

A place to discuss the production of the second book in the Twokinds series.

Moderator: Moderators

Shar
Citizen

Prank Pixie - Why no Release?

#1 Post by Shar »

So, i noticed that there is sort of a lost comic in the two-kinds series. So lost in fact that there seems to be some debate over weather its even cannon. That being said if this is a real comic than why was it never released? Clearly there is a demand because everywhere i see it posted there is a few comments saying "where can i buy this".

So my question here is two fold. Is this comic cannon and if it is than why is none allowed to buy it despite obvious demand?

amenon
Grand Templar

Re: Prank Pixie - Why no Release?

#2 Post by amenon »

It's still up for sale here.

I think the odd status is because of how it originated as part of the kickstarter, but I'm not sure. Tom actually isn't advertising TDM at the moment either. (And for the record, TDM is/originally was for sale here.)

Not even TDM is exactly canon, PPP probably the same or less. (I'm guessing less; I don't think it ever happened.)
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#3 Post by SirJahar »

I have a feeling that the reason you can't get a copy is it was a limited run printing.

Shar
Citizen

#4 Post by Shar »

SirJahar wrote:I have a feeling that the reason you can't get a copy is it was a limited run printing.
Yeah, this is what i mean..

Digital copies are really not worth money because its just a download and i already found the whole comic on a google image search. I was looking for something physical. Why a limited run would be done however is beyond me. Do these comics not sell well?

amenon
Grand Templar

#5 Post by amenon »

Shar wrote:Digital copies are really not worth money because its just a download and i already found the whole comic on a google image search. I was looking for something physical. Why a limited run would be done however is beyond me. Do these comics not sell well?
Really? Saying there's no point in paying the artist, when you can just steal their stuff?

On their own forum?

Really?
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Yash
Administrator

#6 Post by Yash »

Shar wrote:
SirJahar wrote:I have a feeling that the reason you can't get a copy is it was a limited run printing.
Yeah, this is what i mean..

Digital copies are really not worth money because its just a download and i already found the whole comic on a google image search. I was looking for something physical. Why a limited run would be done however is beyond me. Do these comics not sell well?

That's an account warning. Please don't discuss webcomic piracy on the actual webcomic in questions forum.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie

Leishycat

#7 Post by Leishycat »

The ill-advisedness of talking about pirating a creator's work on his own forum aside, I would totally pay out the nose for a printed copy of PPP. Just saiyan. :p

Hayate
The Hidden User

#8 Post by Hayate »

Leishycat wrote:I would totally pay out the nose for a printed copy of PPP. Just saiyan. :p
I would also definitely buy a printed copy were it available. I would love to put it on the shelf with my others.
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--