Book 3 Plans?

A place to discuss the production of the second book in the Twokinds series.

Moderator: Moderators

Jarlath
Citizen

Re: Book 3 Plans?

#31 Post by Jarlath »

SirJahar wrote:Yeah, but I don't even have a confirmation of shipping yet.
Me neither... And I'm in Canada (which was part of NA last I checked)...
Shipping Address

Fulfillment Status: Unfulfilled

amenon
Grand Templar

#32 Post by amenon »

So let's figure it out then, I guess? When did all y'all order, and have you a) gotten it or b) gotten shipping notification and c) are you in the US?
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Jarlath
Citizen

#33 Post by Jarlath »

amenon wrote:So let's figure it out then, I guess? When did all y'all order, and have you a) gotten it or b) gotten shipping notification and c) are you in the US?
Order placed: November 17, 2016
Ordered: Twokinds Vol. 1-2-3 + Artbook + Poster Bundle - All Hardcovers Bundle (Oversized Hardcovers of Vols 1-3)

Wondering if it is the Hardcover versions that are delaying? (Or the fact I want all three Volumes...)

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#34 Post by SirJahar »

Order placed: November 10th
Order: Twokinds books 1-3 hard cover + art book + poster

I bought these as a Christmas gift, damnit!

KingAvaricious

#35 Post by KingAvaricious »

Made an account just for this, really wish Keenspot was more informative about things. I understand the order page says that they're waiting on more stock but...an email to us would have been nice considering how much money I spent.

Order placed: November 8
Ordered: Twokinds Vol. 1-2-3 + Artbook + Poster Bundle - All Hardcovers Bundle
Status: Not received, no email with confirmation of shipping yet either

As Jariath said, I'm wondering if it's the large Hardcover bundles that are having issues.

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#36 Post by Neutral Smith »

As we are processing a large amount of orders for this product and are still waiting for additional stock used in this bundle to be delivered to our fulfillment center, we thank you for your patience as your order is prepared for shipment. You will receive a confirmation E-Mail and tracking number once your order has shipped.
That is what the order page states at this moment.

It is a bit weird, first the prolongation of the pre-order period (makes me think 'they don't have enough orders to make it profitable, and now they are desperate'), and now the bundles are out of stock.

Order placed: November 6th
Ordered: Twokinds Vol. 1-2-3 + Artbook + Poster Bundle, all hardcover.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#37 Post by Schrodinger »

My paperback copy and artbook came in today. Do you hate me yet?
What was it the spider said to the fly...

KingAvaricious

#38 Post by KingAvaricious »

New update:
NOW SHIPPING! As we are processing a large amount of orders for this product, please be patient as your order is prepared for shipment. You will receive a confirmation E-Mail and tracking number once your order has shipped. If you have not received your tracking number by January 2nd, 2017, please contact us at keenspot@keenspot.com.
Hopefully this means that they have all the stock needed for the hardcover editions. Though I still kind of feel like they should have been emailing updates rather than just posting them on the page.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#39 Post by SirJahar »

KingAvaricious wrote:Though I still kind of feel like they should have been emailing updates rather than just posting them on the page.
I feel the samr. Though I am happy I have a tracking number for my order now.

Jarlath
Citizen

#40 Post by Jarlath »

SirJahar wrote:
KingAvaricious wrote:Though I still kind of feel like they should have been emailing updates rather than just posting them on the page.
At least you got a tracking number already... :(

KingAvaricious

#41 Post by KingAvaricious »

Jarlath wrote:
SirJahar wrote:
At least you got a tracking number already... :(
I imagine you'll get yours soon, I got my tracking last night as well

xboxgamer969
Citizen

#42 Post by xboxgamer969 »

Soooo what happens if I ordered without a keenspot account? cause I can't even sign in to check status cause I bought it without an account lol
I got the email that I placed my order and everything, just not sure when they'll ship it. I paid over 150$ Canadian for the 4-Pack Hardcovers so I kiiiinda wanna know when it ships cause I'm moving out in the beginning of February I think, I placed my order around the 19th of December

Edit: nevermind, just made an account with the same email as the one I used for my order and it has the order status now.
Order Date: December 19, 2016
Payment Status: Paid
Fulfillment Status: Unfulfilled
Total: $ 147.99 USD

Jarlath
Citizen

#43 Post by Jarlath »

xboxgamer969 wrote:Soooo what happens if I ordered without a keenspot account? cause I can't even sign in to check status cause I bought it without an account lol
I got the email that I placed my order and everything, just not sure when they'll ship it. I paid over 150$ Canadian for the 4-Pack Hardcovers so I kiiiinda wanna know when it ships cause I'm moving out in the beginning of February I think, I placed my order around the 19th of December
I think us Canucks are the ones getting shafted...
I made a keenspot account specifically for ordering the hardcover bundle... I got nada notification yet (I ordered back in November...)

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#44 Post by Neutral Smith »

I ordered mine without making an account. That was November 6th.

I made my account at Keenspot a few weeks ago, December 23th, with the same mail address, and I can see my order (still 'unfulfilled), so they do know what you ordered.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

xboxgamer969
Citizen

#45 Post by xboxgamer969 »

Neutral Smith wrote:I ordered mine without making an account. That was November 6th.

I made my account at Keenspot a few weeks ago, December 23th, with the same mail address, and I can see my order (still 'unfulfilled), so they do know what you ordered.
2 months and you still have order unfulfilled wtf, how hard is it to pack something up and ship it within a week or 2