Book 3 Plans?

A place to discuss the production of the second book in the Twokinds series.

Moderator: Moderators

Hayate
The Hidden User

Re: Book 3 Plans?

#76 Post by Hayate »

I'm told mine has cleared Canadian customs, shouldn't be too long now! Totally stoked!
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#77 Post by Neutral Smith »

And mine is also still (since January 3rd) in the pre-shipment status.

When I asked Keenspot about it they replied
Thank you for your order. Your shipping label has been created and your order is in the process of being shipped. Because it's still in process, please allow some time for it to get into the USPS.com system which should be very soon.
I'll wait until tomorrow (because I got that reply yesterday) before I'll ask them 'how soon is very soon?'
Jarlath wrote:Sigh... Me thinks that they put that notice in as a placebo...
January 3, 2017

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item
That is the same status as of 60 seconds ago... Grrr....
That's also my guess, they printed a bunch of labels, to give us some sort of status update.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

Jarlath
Citizen

#78 Post by Jarlath »

YAY! :) Glad I sent that USPS tracking to my email addy...
January 11, 2017 , 2:39 am Arrived at USPS Facility LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 on January 11, 2017 at 2:39 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

January 11, 2017 , 1:05 am Departed USPS Facility .SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403

January 10, 2017 , 9:23 pm Arrived at USPS Facility .SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403

January 10, 2017 , 8:08 pm Accepted at USPS Origin Facility .APPLE VALLEY, CA 92307

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#79 Post by NiWo21k »

NiWo21k wrote: Same for me - no change since january 4 :?
And still nothing happend - Keenspot, never again :evil:
130 $ well spent - hope at least they had fun spending it on [censored] :roll:
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

amenon
Grand Templar

#80 Post by amenon »

NiWo21k wrote:And still nothing happend - Keenspot, never again :evil:
130 $ well spent - hope at least they had fun spending it on [censored] :roll:
Why the doom and gloom? Sure they're [censored] it up, but looking at the rest of the thread there's no reason to think you're not getting your stuff.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

NiWo21k
Merchant

#81 Post by NiWo21k »

amenon wrote: Why the doom and gloom? Sure they're [censored] it up, but looking at the rest of the thread there's no reason to think you're not getting your stuff.
You know, normally i would say just wait and see, but after the last mails and what is (or better whats not) happening i have the feeling that there is a possibillity nothing more will happen :roll: It just looks like a miscalculated crowdfunding campaing to me (and i had a fair share of them in the last years) - and this isnt even such a thing. I wouldnt mind so much when they at least would be a little more honest but it looks like they just use standard email text when you try to contact them :roll: So thats just my reason why i looke at this so negativ.

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

amenon
Grand Templar

#82 Post by amenon »

NiWo21k wrote:You know, normally i would say just wait and see, but after the last mails and what is (or better whats not) happening i have the feeling that there is a possibillity nothing more will happen :roll: It just looks like a miscalculated crowdfunding campaing to me (and i had a fair share of them in the last years) - and this isnt even such a thing. I wouldnt mind so much when they at least would be a little more honest but it looks like they just use standard email text when you try to contact them :roll: So thats just my reason why i looke at this so negativ.
Well, even if it should come to that, that would just call for a chargeback, right?
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

NiWo21k
Merchant

#83 Post by NiWo21k »

amenon wrote: Well, even if it should come to that, that would just call for a chargeback, right?
Yeah, thats the next "problem" i have - with the card i used for this transaction, a chargeback can only be done in a short window and it costs 30 $ - so i shot myself in the foot :?

Hayate
The Hidden User

#84 Post by Hayate »

Mine came! They were packaged well and undamaged! The art book is absolutely beautiful!
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#85 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Hayate wrote:Mine came! They were packaged well and undamaged! The art book is absolutely beautiful!
Yes, it is. I also like the striking color of the comics. :) It doesn't look dull at all.
Videre videnda.

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster

#86 Post by Neutral Smith »

Oh right, almost forgotten about this :roll:

Guess what:
Spoiler!
Nothing.
Spoiler!
Sent another mail.

The things that happened so far:

* November 6th: order placed
* January 2nd: Asked them about my order, like they asked in the item description.
* January 3rd: First sign of life, 'Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item'
* January 8th: I sent my 'Is it sent or not?' mail
* January 9th: I got the reply 'Thank you for your order. Your shipping label has been created and your order is in the process of being shipped. Because it's still in process, please allow some time for it to get into the USPS.com system which should be very soon.'
* January 14th: Sent a 'How much time is 'some time'?' question.

Let's say I'm losing my patience a little.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#87 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Mine got sent out (finally) on thursday, yay :grin:
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

xboxgamer969
Citizen

#88 Post by xboxgamer969 »

Just checked, my shippment is on the way, its in Montreal right now which means it past customs so atleast there's progress, expecting my books this week :)

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster

#89 Post by Neutral Smith »

Neutral Smith wrote:Oh right, almost forgotten about this :roll:

Guess what:
Spoiler!
Nothing.
Spoiler!
Sent another mail.

The things that happened so far:

* November 6th: order placed
* January 2nd: Asked them about my order, like they asked in the item description.
* January 3rd: First sign of life, 'Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item'
* January 8th: I sent my 'Is it sent or not?' mail
* January 9th: I got the reply 'Thank you for your order. Your shipping label has been created and your order is in the process of being shipped. Because it's still in process, please allow some time for it to get into the USPS.com system which should be very soon.'
* January 14th: Sent a 'How much time is 'some time'?' question.

Let's say I'm losing my patience a little.
That took some time, but finally mine is also on the way.

Anthea

#90 Post by Anthea »

I received mine here in Germany on saturday. Of course by now I've read it. And restarted with book 1 again ;) I really enjoyed it, and the quality of the graphics is great.

And once again I think that for reading, a real book is better than everything else. And if it simply is the easy possibility to go back some pages to check something. The loading time is much faster ;)

Anyway, the end of book 3 now relates to the online comic from May 2008. So... any plans on Book 4,5,6 and 7? :D