Book 3 Plans?

A place to discuss the production of the second book in the Twokinds series.

Moderator: Moderators

xboxgamer969
Citizen

Re: Book 3 Plans?

#46 Post by xboxgamer969 »

Fawkes wrote:
xboxgamer969 wrote:
Neutral Smith wrote:I ordered mine without making an account. That was November 6th.

I made my account at Keenspot a few weeks ago, December 23th, with the same mail address, and I can see my order (still 'unfulfilled), so they do know what you ordered.
2 months and you still have order unfulfilled wtf, how hard is it to pack something up and ship it within a week or 2
Neutral is in the Netherlands, it has to go through customs and be shipped internationally so it's going to to take some time. Plus the date it was ordered plays a part in when it gets fulfilled by Keenspot and I believe there was an insufficient number of books ready to be shipped out originally too.
I just hope my order doesn't take as long cause thats ridiculous, we pay a buttload of money and it takes over 2 months to get while you pay less on amazon or something and get it within a week or 2

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#47 Post by Neutral Smith »

Order is still 'unfulfilled', so nothing has been sent. (I hoped it would slip through customs with the Christmas rush and I wouldn't have to pay an import fee because they can't scan everything)

I'll send them an email tomorrow (as they asked, 'If you have not received your tracking number by January 2nd, 2017, please contact us'), see what excuses they come up with.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

xboxgamer969
Citizen

#48 Post by xboxgamer969 »

Neutral Smith wrote:Order is still 'unfulfilled', so nothing has been sent. (I hoped it would slip through customs with the Christmas rush and I wouldn't have to pay an import fee because they can't scan everything)

I'll send them an email tomorrow (as they asked, 'If you have not received your tracking number by January 2nd, 2017, please contact us'), see what excuses they come up with.
I'm emailing them aswell on the 2nd to see when they will start shipping my order cause I can't move to my dads place until these books arrive, thats whats pissing me off the most

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster

#49 Post by Neutral Smith »

xboxgamer969 wrote:
Neutral Smith wrote:Order is still 'unfulfilled', so nothing has been sent. (I hoped it would slip through customs with the Christmas rush and I wouldn't have to pay an import fee because they can't scan everything)

I'm emailing them aswell on the 2nd to see when they will start shipping my order cause I can't move to my dads place until these books arrive, thats whats pissing me off the most
They do reply to email. I made a remark about the ads for other books in the order confirmation mail ('why do you have ads for the things I ordered?'), so if you explain that you move maybe they can change the shipping address.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#50 Post by Hayate »

I just received my notification that my order has been shipped and I live in Canada. I can't wait for them to arrive!
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#51 Post by NiWo21k »

Hayate wrote:I just received my notification that my order has been shipped and I live in Canada. I can't wait for them to arrive!
It looks like at least they are starting to get out, but its just ridiculous how they handel it :roll: If they arent able to fullfill something (and after prolonging the pre order period for december - i paid for my oder in october and it is also still unfullfilled) - they could at least contacted the people who ordered directly and not just give some information on the item page.

Lets see what they have to say :roll:
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

Jarlath
Citizen

#52 Post by Jarlath »

Sent in my WTF is my tracking number inquiry...

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#53 Post by Foxx Trotter »

I ordered the entire set a few days ago. It said the package was shipped on Friday.
Videre videnda.

Jarlath
Citizen

#54 Post by Jarlath »

OK. Getting kinda miffed. Wasn't expecting a reply back from the email inquiry regarding my order in just a day. But then read above post about ordering and delivery notice a few days after ordering...

Called their 1-888 number.
get a message that the number has changed and to press 1 to connect for nearly $4 to a new 1-800 number...

I mean WTF?

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#55 Post by Foxx Trotter »

What is interesting to me is their addressed location for KeenSpot Entertainment. Cresbard is a small municipality of 104 people in northeastern South Dakota, practically out in the middle of nowhere although it is not far from the city of Aberdeen.

This is their direct phone number for those who have issues with the "888" phone number, (605) 324-3332. It is 10:17 AM EST right now, so it should be 9:17 AM CST out in Cresbard.

EDIT: I originally had Mountain Standard Time, but South Dakota is split in two time zones. The Aberdeen area is actually in Central Standard Time.
Videre videnda.

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster

#56 Post by Neutral Smith »

No news here. (as in: no reply, and I'm not going to call them)

I'll just have a mental image of them buried in an avalanche of mails about where the orders are :P

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#57 Post by NiWo21k »

Neutral Smith wrote:No news here. (as in: no reply, and I'm not going to call them)
Same for me, send them a message, no reply :evil:

I hope i can at least get my money back (the big package with shipping to germany wasnt that cheap)
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

Jarlath
Citizen

#58 Post by Jarlath »

Foxx Trotter wrote: This is their direct phone number for those who have issues with the "888" phone number, (605) 324-3332.
Except that this number is disconnected or no longer in service...

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#59 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Oh, that's nice. :? It was the phone number they had posted on their Facebook page.

EDIT: Then, I found out why after looking at the South Dakota Secretary of State website. Keenspot Entertainment moved from South Dakota to California. Some of their webpages showing up online are old and haven't been updated. They are now located in Apple Valley near San Bernardino. There is also an updated phone number...(760) 900-7768 which is shown on their main webpage. Unfortunately, when I called the number, it went to voicemail but didn't say who it actually was. I didn't leave a message in case it was a personal phone number although some businesses are like that. It is a mobile number, which can be changed often. Keenspot Entertainment is actually a home based business which is set up as a limited liability company. In this case, I wouldn't expect replies on a prompt basis. I've dealt with a few of these types of businesses in the past, but generally have not had any significant problems with them.
Videre videnda.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#60 Post by SirJahar »

Got mine today, the package was on the doorsetp when I went out to go to work!