Still haven't recieved Book Two

A place to discuss the production of the second book in the Twokinds series.

Moderator: Moderators

Squival
Templar Master

Still haven't recieved Book Two

#1 Post by Squival »

Curious if anyone here can answer whether or not the books should have arrived by now, they got shipped out I believe (after all that mess) about a month ago.
I paid for a hardback issue of Book 1 and Book 2, yet have still not received them. Has anyone else gotten their books yet? I thought it best to ask here before emailing Tom about my problem as for all I know they may still be getting shipped and may just not have been sent yet.

Thanks for reading and if anyone has had their books arrive or not please say so, then after a few days I can know whether or not I should have received them. :)

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Still haven't recieved Book Two

#2 Post by Fireball0236 »

Last I heard, though that was surely over a month ago, Tom was done signing and sketching, and had to pack everything to be shipped. Haven't heard anything about it since, and haven't received anything in the mail myself. Still waiting patiently ^^ .

~ Fireball0236

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#3 Post by judah4 »

From the what made you happy thread
ticoun wrote:
Tom wrote:The schedule is still going to be a little out-of-whack for a while, as the Kickstarter rewards are now being sent out at full steam. I hope to get them all finally packaged and delivered in the next month or so, so if you haven't received yours yet, please be patient.
:grin:
ticoun probably got the quote from the IRC or something.

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#4 Post by DariusL »

judah4 wrote:From the what made you happy thread
ticoun wrote:
Tom wrote:The schedule is still going to be a little out-of-whack for a while, as the Kickstarter rewards are now being sent out at full steam. I hope to get them all finally packaged and delivered in the next month or so, so if you haven't received yours yet, please be patient.
It's from the news section of the Twokinds site.

judah4
The Cookie Dragon

#5 Post by judah4 »

ticoun wrote:
judah4 wrote:From the what made you happy thread
ticoun wrote:
It's from the news section of the Twokinds site.
oh, I wish I saw that earlier. :P I'm surprised there isn't a kickstarter update yet

Squival
Templar Master

#6 Post by Squival »

ah thanks for the speedy reply/info guys, it seems I was jumping the gun. Can wait a little easier now, knowing they're still to be shipped off. :)

takndragon

#7 Post by takndragon »

so I think the books have probability been sent out by now but mine never got to me I was wondering who I should contact about this?
my question is about the same as Squival but this is six months latter...

I think I ordered the "SPECIAL EDITION + SWAG BUNDLE". I can find all my info if I need it.

judah4
The Cookie Dragon

#8 Post by judah4 »

Either send Tom a message here or on kickstarter. Someone posted that they got their books 2 weeks ago so they are still being sent out.

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#9 Post by DariusL »

judah4 wrote:Either send Tom a message here or on kickstarter. Someone posted that they got their books 2 weeks ago so they are still being sent out.
Got my books last week.

takndragon

#10 Post by takndragon »

thank you I will do that!

ConkerBirdy
Templar GrandMaster
Location: On top of a jelly cloud away from the evil monkey zombie ninjas who wield flaming fire swords.

#11 Post by ConkerBirdy »

I still haven't gotten mine yet. I'm more worried about if my payment counts since I accidentally paid twice, through PayPal and Amazon payments. Tom refunded my PayPal and I still got my digital copy and that pixie panic comic but I still want to know if I'm still getting my actual books.

I do hope Tom sees this bit I assume he's incredibly busy updating the comic AND sending out books.

sharkfab

#12 Post by sharkfab »

I'm a tad concerned as well, I've not received my books.. I don't mind being patient, I know it's been a hard roller coaster ride for Tom, however, it's been many months since the last Kickstarter update.

Cheers

UPDATE: I got an e-mail reply from Tom, he's looking into it finding it odd I haven't gotten mine. :)

UPDATE 2 (31/03/2014): Got the books! Quality - Thanks Tom.

ConkerBirdy
Templar GrandMaster
Location: On top of a jelly cloud away from the evil monkey zombie ninjas who wield flaming fire swords.

#13 Post by ConkerBirdy »

I got mine this morning, so if I managed to have gotten mine, then chances are you guys will too, so try and wait patiently I guess.