For those who ordered a digital copy

A place to discuss the production of the second book in the Twokinds series.

Moderator: Moderators

RegaDega

For those who ordered a digital copy

#1 Post by RegaDega »

This goes out to anybody who ordered a digital copy of Twokinds during the Kickstarter event: Have you recieved your copy yet? I'm asking this because the date when digital copies were sent via email was 9/28, yesterday. Personally, I think Tom is still in the process of sending them, but if you would like to discuss this, feel free to reply.

aj
Consistently Inconsistent

Re: For those who ordered a digital copy

#2 Post by aj »

RegaDega wrote:This goes out to anybody who ordered a digital copy of Twokinds during the Kickstarter event: Have you recieved your copy yet? I'm asking this because the date when digital copies were sent via email was 9/28, yesterday. Personally, I think Tom is still in the process of sending them, but if you would like to discuss this, feel free to reply.
FYI: Tom hit GMail's limit for sending emails, so he's sending them out with Kickstarter's messaging system. If you haven't got yours already, be patient.
avwolf wrote:"No dating dog-girls, young man, your father is terribly allergic!"
y̸̶o͏͏ų̕ sh̡o̸̵u̶̕l̴d̵̡n̵͠'̵́͠t͜͢ ̀͜͝h̶̡àv̸e͡ ̛d̷̨͡o͏̀ne ̶͠͡t҉́h̕a̧͞t̨҉́.̵̧͞.͠͞.͟

RegaDega

Re: For those who ordered a digital copy

#3 Post by RegaDega »

Fine by me. I was just wondering.