Well this sucks...(Please Read)

A place to discuss the production of the second book in the Twokinds series.

Moderator: Moderators

RegaDega

Well this sucks...(Please Read)

#1 Post by RegaDega »

1) Earlier today, I recieved an e-mail from Kickstater saying my payment method for the Twokinds Swag Bundle was invalid. I check Amazon and found out that my credit card is expired (silly me), so I change it to my othercard
2) I try to correct it, but the same problem comes up. Silly me again, I didn't verify my e-mail w/ Amazon Payment. So I do that.
3) I try to fix it a third time, now it says my information is invalid and that it is confusing me for multiple accounts (I only have one) and now Amazon Payment runs a security check on me. It does some pretty typical stuff (Date of birth, secret questions) and then it asks me for my full Social Security number...

Okay, WHAT THE HECK!!? Are you telling me that in order to pay $60 for two comic books and other bonuses, I need to put my full Social Security number?? THAT'S BS! I can understand giving out the last 4 numbers to it, but not all nine! It may be amazon, but I don't trust them one bit with my SS. I really wish there is a way to make this work before I miss my chance to fix this.

If anyone has some sort of solution to this please tell me!

Thanks, RegaDega

Tom
The Artist

Re: Well this sucks...(Please Read)

#2 Post by Tom »

You can still use the PayPal portal to place your pledge and just cancel your Kickstarter pledge altogether.

http://twokinds.keenspot.com/?pageid=11

The PayPal portal will be closing in a couple days. Just keeping it open to accommodate people who had problems with their cards. So use it before it's too late.

RegaDega

Re: Well this sucks...(Please Read)

#3 Post by RegaDega »

Okay! I've never used PayPal before but it sounds better than using Amazon.

Thanks Tom! :grin: