Please read.

A place to discuss the production of the second book in the Twokinds series.

Moderator: Moderators

ShekiKitten
Citizen

Please read.

#1 Post by ShekiKitten »

Ok, this is my first time doing a thread, but I think I have a question:
Some younger fans of the comic, like myself, don't have the resources to pledge. As much as I want to, I simply can't. And my question is: Will Tom post for free the bonus side comics when the Kickstarter is done?
Because I find that unfair... Sorry... (;_;) I really don't mind if this is locked.

Lensy6
New Citizen

Re: Please read.

#2 Post by Lensy6 »

delet

aj
Consistently Inconsistent

#3 Post by aj »

Levi wrote:I highly disagree with backer only content. This punishes those who either didn't hear about the KS in time, are future fans, or don't have the financial means or ability to participate. The other not nearly as bad version is the backer exclusive over a time limit, allowing non-backers to either buy the content or release the content as free at some point in the future.

The reason I participate in KS projects is to help cause content that would otherwise not be available, not create content that most people can't access. I'm sure that there are lots of HS and younger fans that either don't have the finances to participate in a KS, or don't have the means of participating in a KS.
Tom wrote:You know, I hadn't really thought of it like that, but I guess I do agree with you, Levi. If it's alright with the other backers, then I think that's what I'll be doing. The 55,555 reward will be available to backers first, as thanks for their contributions, but later can be released as available content later. Does that seem like a fair proposition?
- From here.
avwolf wrote:"No dating dog-girls, young man, your father is terribly allergic!"
y̸̶o͏͏ų̕ sh̡o̸̵u̶̕l̴d̵̡n̵͠'̵́͠t͜͢ ̀͜͝h̶̡àv̸e͡ ̛d̷̨͡o͏̀ne ̶͠͡t҉́h̕a̧͞t̨҉́.̵̧͞.͠͞.͟

ShekiKitten
Citizen

#4 Post by ShekiKitten »

I think it says backers only...

ShekiKitten
Citizen

#5 Post by ShekiKitten »

Nevermind. Tom already answered me.