Book 3 Plans?

A place to discuss the production of the second book in the Twokinds series.

Moderators: Yash, Tom

Master

Re: Book 3 Plans?

#106 Post by Samantaz » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:49 pm

Neutral Smith wrote:I can pay €18,76...

Oh well... That will be the most expensive books I have bought in the last years ($99.99 for the books, $39.99 for shipping, and now a bit over $20 duty and clearance, $40 for each book I'm not even sure I'm going to read :shock: (because I already know the story)
It'd be the more expensive for me too xDD. I just don't know how much custom clearance costed ...
I'm not saying that i'm Batman, But nobody saw Batman and me together.

Furcode : FCF3a A C- D+++ H++ P- R- T++ W-- Sf- RLTI a- cl++ e++ f- h** iw+++ j- p-- sm-
Awesome avatar by Kiabugboy

Templar Master

#107 Post by Neutral Smith » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:51 pm

Yay!

(I had to remove Nineteen Eighty-Four and Animal Farm to give them a place... I think I'll have to stop buying books, although 'Aldous Huxley - Brave New World' is also a classic I want)
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

Master

#108 Post by Foxx Trotter » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:02 pm

Neutral Smith wrote:Yay!

(I had to remove Nineteen Eighty-Four and Animal Farm to give them a place... I think I'll have to stop buying books, although 'Aldous Huxley - Brave New World' is also a classic I want)
Plenty of Stephen King, I see. 8)
"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."

--Helen Keller

VIDERE VIDENDA