The RPer's absence thread

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

Nuff
The One With the Ears

Re: The RPer's absence thread

#46 Post by Nuff »

Raphael wrote:Heh, that beats having the internet spontaneously shut down on you for a whole day for no apparent or natural reason.
that happens to me all the time... my net is wank

Also, Nuff is back sooner then he thought. Mainly cause he managed to twist his knee and now can't walk :S

Lohti
Grand Templar

#47 Post by Lohti »

I'm leavin' for the weekend due to certain circumstances about my unit. Uncertain whether I'll be on or not during this weekend.
The Book: In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people angry and has widely been considered as a bad move.
The Book: Presidents don't have power, their purpose is to draw attention away from it.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#48 Post by Raphael »

Nuff wrote:
Raphael wrote:Heh, that beats having the internet spontaneously shut down on you for a whole day for no apparent or natural reason.
that happens to me all the time... my net is wank

Also, Nuff is back sooner then he thought. Mainly cause he managed to twist his knee and now can't walk :S
Oh sweet jesus, not the 3rd person speech...Eh, whatever.

On another note, due to finals approaching, I may be less frequent with being on the forum. Try not to speed along too much ok?

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#49 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

I be having loads of homework right now...so replies may take a while, and setting up an IC is going to also take some time.

Good news is, after friday I won't have much more homework for the entire semester.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

-Semper Fi- HeLLHounD
Templar

#50 Post by -Semper Fi- HeLLHounD »

I'm back for the time being, Was in the midst of College preperation, Marine Corps Preperation and w/e else came up. I'll still be popping in and out, but i'm glad to say that I'm back for a little while. Hope to get back to RPing soon. ~Hound~

Nikolai-097
Templar GrandMaster

#51 Post by Nikolai-097 »

I won't have internet with weekend, but I should be back by monday.
I will also punish without hesitation the weak, the incompetent, and the treasonous.— Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt

ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME!-Angry Marines Battle Cry

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#52 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

My sincere apologies, I have been unable to get on. I had to leaves suddenly, and my labtop is refusing to charge. I will be unable to get on for awhile, but don't worry, I will be able to get on in awhile if I can get a replacement cord.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#53 Post by Raphael »

Mysterious Old Guy wrote:My sincere apologies, I have been unable to get on. I had to leaves suddenly, and my labtop is refusing to charge. I will be unable to get on for awhile, but don't worry, I will be able to get on in awhile if I can get a replacement cord.
Well then I guess we had better keep our hopes up huh?

Same here, I have to study/cram/pray for my exams this week, so I wont be as frequent as I have been. Don't worry about me disappearing, because I'll still be here.

Luca
Grand Templar

#54 Post by Luca »

Gone for the day guys, brb asap.
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#55 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Gonna be gone for awhile, will check in when possible.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Chaosye
Grand Templar

#56 Post by Chaosye »

My internet's going all crazy cause one of the big internet cables that are under the sea got broken.
My theory is that a whale shark thought it was a reaaally big shrimp
that could somehow fit into it's mouth.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#57 Post by Raphael »

Chaosye wrote:My internet's going all crazy cause one of the big internet cables that are under the sea got broken.
My theory is that a whale shark thought it was a reaaally big shrimp
that could somehow fit into it's mouth.
LOL That sucks for you...On a slightly similar note, my modem has been acting up, and has ceased to work altogether. So posting for me wont be happening for a while. I guess that'll give me some time to work on my room for when company comes over on Christmas-eve. I'm currently at my cousin's house, so I have a connection until I leave ((Which will be in an hour or so.

I'll try to come back to the forum when I can, but I don't know how long that'll take.

Luca
Grand Templar

#58 Post by Luca »

Guys, I gotta massive problem. On the 26th I'll be gone for 2 weeks at least. I might get a computer, but I doubt it.

I might need people to play my guys then.
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Kilroywuzheere
All that and a side of fries

#59 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

Shoopda whoop. Sorry I vanished on you for a few days.... Not that you wouldn't be used to it by now... >_>

But I'm not going to be reappearing for a little bit for reasons that would make me sound like an [censored] for explaining.

Anyhoo... Yeah, I may be lurking around, but don't expect too much in the thought out post department.

I'll carve out sometime as soon as I can. See ya, [censored]!
ImageImageImageImage

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#60 Post by Raphael »

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!!!

that's right, I'm back and ready to continue RPing......In about 10 hours<_<...>_>...>_<.

I'll do what I can, but I have to get washed up for a party in a couple hours. So yeah, posting most likely won't be happening until around 12 AM where I am.

TTFN, ta ta for now[/Tigger-quote]