The RPer's absence thread

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

A.J./Kho
Grand Templar

Re: The RPer's absence thread

#16 Post by A.J./Kho »

Erm... yeah. Sorry I've been away, My activity rate will plummet for a while. I may be diagnosed with Arthritis something-or-other. (Stupid birth defection!)
On Christmas 2009, Closing fast on New Year's Day, Kholhaus the Great came back

But who knows for how long? Not we, the faithful. We watch and wait. For the annoying noob to go away.

Tetsuya Kintame
Grand Templar
Location: Somewhere in the space between the dream world and reality.

#17 Post by Tetsuya Kintame »

Not going to be on as much for the next six days. I got twelve hour work shifts at night at the cotton plant. I'm not going to be as efficient in my posting for awhile. I'll do what I can.
<-- Avatar made by auronblades. =^_^=

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#18 Post by Raphael »

O_O

............Too...........Many............Absenses.....*twitch* *twitch*

Sorry for the spam, but this is kinda bad for a lot of RPs

A.J./Kho
Grand Templar

#19 Post by A.J./Kho »

Here's a smallll clue on what's dragging most of us away.
On Christmas 2009, Closing fast on New Year's Day, Kholhaus the Great came back

But who knows for how long? Not we, the faithful. We watch and wait. For the annoying noob to go away.

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#20 Post by Sithil »

Yes, a lot of people seem to be getting trouble with posting, at the same time recently. But this isn't all that bad, the RPs affected will simply have to move in a slower pace.

By the way, three days left, and then I'll not be able to post all that much. Wrath of the Lich King, ya know.
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)

Lohti
Grand Templar

#21 Post by Lohti »

Question... could this thread be used to announce someones return as well as their absence, or would we need to use another thread for that?

if so, then I'm back.

if not, then you never read this post. *jedimindwave*
The Book: In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people angry and has widely been considered as a bad move.
The Book: Presidents don't have power, their purpose is to draw attention away from it.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#22 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

YAY! HE LIVES!

Yes, I do believe it could.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#23 Post by Raphael »

that's the purpose of the thread Lohti, it's similar to the going away thread in the ranting board.

In other words, return posts are allowed as well.

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#24 Post by Sithil »

Welcome back, Lohti! Good to see you made it through in one piece!

Or did you...?
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)

Kilroywuzheere
All that and a side of fries

#25 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

Welcome back. Your character's still there in A Simple Ruler. Just ask for a recap if you want one.
ImageImageImageImage

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#26 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Congratulations, good to have you back! Anything interesting happen?
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#27 Post by Raphael »

Welcome back Lohti, now it's time for your round of "Where's my character?" Choose your RP and start reading :mrgreen:

On another note, due to school, and a new love-life that's sparked recently, I'll be less frequent with my posting...Don't worry though, that isn't pulling me away from this entirely, my gf is fine with it ((she's a bit of an anime/manga fanatic as well |D)).

I'll do my best to frequent the forum.

Drisk Kayne
Grand Templar

#28 Post by Drisk Kayne »

Now see, that's one thing I'll never have getting in the way of me posting: a girlfriend. Stupid lack of being able to talk to girls... by the way, english teacher just assigned a new reading assignment, so you guys won't be seeing quite so much of me. Not that I've been the most reliable poster anyway.
"Free will is an illusion, and everyone is going to do what they are going to do. This is because before they do it, they're going to have done it, and afterwards they've already done it."

"So it goes."

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#29 Post by Raphael »

Drisk Kayne wrote:Now see, that's one thing I'll never have getting in the way of me posting: a girlfriend. Stupid lack of being able to talk to girls... by the way, english teacher just assigned a new reading assignment, so you guys won't be seeing quite so much of me. Not that I've been the most reliable poster anyway.
That's an understatement Drisk. You may be an antisocial atheist, but trust me, having a bf/gf isn't all that bad. So long as you find one with the same interests and is somewhat like yourself. I won't force you to do anything, but take my advice bro. Don't live your whole life alone...Even if you think it feels good, it isn't.

And with that said, I wipe my hands clean of the discussion. Please try and stay frequent, even if it's just one RP a day, ok Drisk?

Drisk Kayne
Grand Templar

#30 Post by Drisk Kayne »

Quick question though, what does me being an atheist have to do with me being antisocial? I realize you wiped your hands of the discussion... just wondering though.
"Free will is an illusion, and everyone is going to do what they are going to do. This is because before they do it, they're going to have done it, and afterwards they've already done it."

"So it goes."