The RPer's absence thread

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

Re: The RPer's absence thread

#61 Post by Extorio »

I won't be able to post til Weekend cos of relatives and such.

See ya then *waves*

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#62 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Merry Christmas to all you people, especially non-Christians, because if you get a taste for Christ's birthday, you may decied to like the rest of his life.

As for you, Grinch-Kitten,
YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#63 Post by Raphael »

Ok, my internet connection sucks. it died on me the other day, so I couldn't do [censored] on the forum...Well, I'm back...Hopefully for a longer period of time.

Drisk Kayne
Grand Templar

#64 Post by Drisk Kayne »

I'll be gone for a few days, until Sunday afternoon. I'm going to my grandparent's house for an after-christmas visit.
"Free will is an illusion, and everyone is going to do what they are going to do. This is because before they do it, they're going to have done it, and afterwards they've already done it."

"So it goes."

Lohti
Grand Templar

#65 Post by Lohti »

yeah, I kinda forgot this was here. >.< Sorry again Yash.

Yeah, anwyays, I'm off for Iraq. Hopefully I'll be able to post again in a few months.
The Book: In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people angry and has widely been considered as a bad move.
The Book: Presidents don't have power, their purpose is to draw attention away from it.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#66 Post by Raphael »

One can only hope for that Lohti, try to keep in touch if you have the chance overseas.

Tetsuya Kintame
Grand Templar
Location: Somewhere in the space between the dream world and reality.

#67 Post by Tetsuya Kintame »

Come back to us safely.
<-- Avatar made by auronblades. =^_^=

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#68 Post by Raphael »

Gonna be gone for the rest of the day, gonna go snowmobiling. See you guys later.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#69 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Go with God, Lohti, and may a flight of angels guard your back. Watch out for seemingly safe places in the road.

Happy snow-mobiling, Raph. Don't run into a moose.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#70 Post by Raphael »

Sore muscles...Bones aching...Legs giving out on me...I feel like I went 10 rounds with Muhammad Ali...Anyways, I've made a few posts, and now it's time for me to go to bed.

Lohti
Grand Templar

#71 Post by Lohti »

I'm back! well...kinda. I'm using my laptop to post stuffs, but don't expect me to be on all the time -- army stuffs and all. Can someone bring me up to speed in the RPs?
The Book: In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people angry and has widely been considered as a bad move.
The Book: Presidents don't have power, their purpose is to draw attention away from it.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#72 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

*EPICHEADESK*

Right, regarding Candlewick, so far, nothing happened to Rio while you were gone..but I just now did a post where he continues the conversation from page 10. Look over it, and if you want me to edit it, say so.

On the other plotline, though, Tanth and Grace have teamed up to open two permament uncloseable portals to hell, Grace kinda hunted Kronos, he made it to the temple where Tanth happened to show up, Grace shot some random priestess, and the rest got pissed off at Kronos with help from Tanth.

A few minutes later, and almost all of the priestesses are dead, and one has a gun in her hand and fake memories of killing her compatriots, courtesy of Tanth and Kronos.

Go Team!

...Yeah, Team Evil is making headway.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Lohti
Grand Templar

#73 Post by Lohti »

weeeeell, as far as my part in posting in any RPs go, I kinda need to be brought up on what's going on, like Arachnion just did (I just don't know what Rio's supposed to say, and what's been said around him, as such I'll refrain there)

Things like the simple ruler RP, A Drop of Rain, and Forgiveness RP All move WAY TOO FAST for me to understand what's going on or to even remember what page my last post was on.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#74 Post by Raphael »

Along the lines of Forgiveness, your last post was on page 50. I never was good with summaries, so hopefully 3 pages of reading will help you catch up better than a summary that I would've given you.

Kilroywuzheere
All that and a side of fries

#75 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

Sorry I've been gone guys. Grandpa's in the hospital, and school just started, so what little free time I have is spent unwinding/just talking to my friends. Because I've gotten about 1 hour of free time a day for the past week or so.

So sorry.
ImageImageImageImage