Everyone! A call to arms!

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

Razmoudah
Merchant

Re: Everyone! A call to arms!

#1 Post by Razmoudah »

Hmmmmm..........custom D&D setting? That could be fun to play with, however I did notice that many of those classes seem more cultural than racial in nature. Do the various races have locked starting areas/cultural backgrounds? From the short descriptions the overwhelming majority of those classes are physically/magically possible for all of the races, so the only real restriction on whether or not a member of a particular race could be a particular class is whether or not they were raised in that culture. This then begs the question, what is to prevent someone from having been raised in a different culture than their races norm and having access to those classes instead?

Although, not sure if I'll be able to participate, first I'd have to see about setting up a Skype account to chat with mrgodsir1. That, and early next week I'm going to be hearing if I got a job that I applied to recently that won't leave me with nights available (though I will have weekends free).
Hmmm......about what I expected when almost half of the questions I'd want to select a few of the answers not a specific one.

ImageImageImageImage

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#2 Post by Ketzal »

Have you guys decided on what days out of the week you'll be doing these?

Bon
Master

#3 Post by Bon »

As much as this sounds fun, and i have always wanted to play D&D, i have never actually played it xD i have no idea how to play because i have never had enough people to try play with xD

Add/Follow me on anything :flora:

Steam!

Twitter!

Facebook!

Twitch!

PSN: IBonsly

BasettLord
Citizen

#4 Post by BasettLord »

Hmm I have been wanting to do tabletop role-playing for a while. As long as I don't have do download any software, and your brother is fine with complete newbies, I am gonna try to join in.
I will make this world of my devising, out of a dream in my lonely mind...

It's not to late to suggest cards for the cardcast, (basically Cards against humanity), deck for the forum.
:potatoes: :potatoes: :potatoes:

BasettLord
Citizen

#5 Post by BasettLord »

I used to have Skype on an old laptop. That laptop is gone now. I miss it. Currently downloading Skype on my phone so I can personally contact him to talk about details.
I will make this world of my devising, out of a dream in my lonely mind...

It's not to late to suggest cards for the cardcast, (basically Cards against humanity), deck for the forum.
:potatoes: :potatoes: :potatoes:

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#6 Post by The Rookie »

How in depth do our characters need to be for this?

Edit: First draft.
Spoiler!
Name: Tiberius Greyfox

Species:
Human

Class:
Priest

Appearance:

• 6ft tall
• Fair skinned
• Short dark brown hair
• Short well kept beard.
Clothing similar to this, yet dark blue.

Weapon: Holy text (Acts as club in desperate situations :roll:) and long pricing dagger.

Personality: Not certain on this one yet. Just your generic young priest, having just fulfilled his primary training and is now out seeking adventure.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.