Star Sailing {Sign-Ups, Plot, Rules, Discussion}{NSFW, Language}

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

Myperson54
The Imagineer

Re: Star Sailing {Sign-Ups, Plot, Rules, Discussion}{NSFW, Language}

#61 Post by Myperson54 »

It certainly looks like some people lost interest and others (like myself) were waiting. I'm not sure how active I can be in the next two weeks because of school but I'll keep an eye out and write where I can. Don't count me completely out.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#62 Post by y7h65 »

I also am still here as well, I'm just waiting for others to post.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#63 Post by Stryder221 »

I'm still here, waiting for a moment to finally step in. My original plan for that was when Vallai shows up for the meeting, but I can try something else if things keep going slow.
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

Razmoudah
Merchant

#64 Post by Razmoudah »

I guess I should really pay some attention to this sub-board. I never noticed when the RP started, and now I've missed my chance to sign-up (then again, I did have two weeks of no Internet at the end of March, so it's probably a good thing I didn't bog things down any).
Hmmm......about what I expected when almost half of the questions I'd want to select a few of the answers not a specific one.

ImageImageImageImage

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#65 Post by Lief »

It's only been a week, but hey there's a post finally! Sorry it's so short, didn't really know what to do. (And I'm a bit out of practice, haha.)

I'd say now would be a good time to introduce Vallai, but if you want to wait a bit longer I think Stryder should post. (I think he should post regardless, but since he wanted to wait for Vallai...)

Mal

#66 Post by Mal »

Yay! Glad to know there's more people still here than I originally thought.
That's fine if you don't always have time, myperson, just happy to see you here :)
Awesome, y7h65.
Lief, Stryder, I was originally thinking I would wait for everyone else to arrive, but it seems most of the people are already here, so I plan on having Vallai show up in my next post, which I don't really have the brain power to complete tonight but will do tomorrow.
blorg

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#67 Post by y7h65 »

I apologize for my lack of posting even though others have. Finals/Exams are a bit of a time sink for me right now.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Phaing
Master

#68 Post by Phaing »

I'm sorry too, I really don't have much of a feel for this one, nor any good ideas about what I should be doing here.

I think I might have to pull out, instead of ending up as a drag on this thing.
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Mal

#69 Post by Mal »

Perfectly alright, y7h65 :)
Aww, I'm sorry you feel that way, Phaing. I'd love to have you stay; if there's anything I can explain to give you more of an idea of the story I can try, but if you want to go I'm not going to force you or anything

My condolences to those who knew MrFlyingAmoeba, who passed away recently. I'm sorry I never got the chance to know him better, and I want to say that if any of you want to message me and talk you can. I know how it feels to go through that and I don't want anyone to feel alone.
blorg

Phaing
Master

#70 Post by Phaing »

Mal wrote:...
Aww, I'm sorry you feel that way, Phaing. I'd love to have you stay; if there's anything I can explain to give you more of an idea of the story I can try, but if you want to go I'm not going to force you or anything
I don't want to go, but I sure as hell don't want to slow this down any more than I already have. That, and I really have no idea what to do.

Maybe I can follow along, and if you have an NPC that you need someone to run, or a more believable way for someone like Lillieghn to meet the group, I can jump in later on?
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Mal

#71 Post by Mal »

Phaing wrote: Maybe I can follow along, and if you have an NPC that you need someone to run, or a more believable way for someone like Lillieghn to meet the group, I can jump in later on?
That sounds fine :)
blorg

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#72 Post by y7h65 »

It might be best if you guys just continue on with the discussion without me for now. Just assume I'm listening in.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#73 Post by Myperson54 »

Mal and I have decided that Alistair will continue on as a solo character, and we'll retcon out Fora. Regrettable, but at least we only had one appearance. Just letting you know so you don't all try to talk to her from this point on; Alistair is on his own. I'll write up a post asap.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#74 Post by Lief »

Instead of completely retconning her, you could stick her On A Bus and write her out. I'm not 100% sure on the best way to do that, perhaps an argument gone really bad?

S'up to you, though, I just think pretending she never existed isn't the best thing to do.

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

#75 Post by kiabugboy »

It is very sad that mrflyingamoeba passed away, i regret not having our characters meet because i was kinda looking forward to having jorran's quiet demeanor and hatred for human tech clash with fora's hot-headedness and fondness for tech.

Maybe we could have fora deciding to not join the team and she'd have a farewell moment with allistair?

That or you could just retconn her.