Star Sailing {Sign-Ups, Plot, Rules, Discussion}{NSFW, Language}

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

Myperson54
The Imagineer

Re: Star Sailing {Sign-Ups, Plot, Rules, Discussion}{NSFW, Language}

#76 Post by Myperson54 »

I'm also uncomfortable with simply removing her from the game, but I couldn't think of a good enough reason for Alistair to stay and Fora to go. If anything, the more likely scenario involves the opposite.

I suppose I could write her out but I'm also a tad uncomfortable with the idea of writing Amoeba's character for him. Perhaps it's not as big a deal as I think it is.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

Mal

#77 Post by Mal »

Since you seem to be the closest to him in regards to this situation, I would say go with what's comfortable for you.

ALSO: My exams start Friday and end Wednesday, so just a heads-up I'll be studying and preparing for my brother's graduation all weekend and, most likely, will not have time to get on again AT LEAST until the weekend is over, possibly not until exams are completely done. Just wanted to let you guys know. Sorry about that, exams suck the life out of me :/
blorg

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#78 Post by Lief »

Alrighty, good luck with your exams. I'll try and get a post up before you're back, since apparently nobody else is going to.

EDIT: I may have lied. (Or completely forgotten, my bad!)

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#79 Post by The Rookie »

Are we continuing this game now? :grin:
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

#80 Post by kiabugboy »

The Rookie wrote:Are we continuing this game now? :grin:
i'm not really sure this RP can continue,
we haven't seen mal in months, whose character is sorta important. my character is still waiting for myperson54, who seems to also be gone for months now.
not to mention the tragic news of mrFlyingAmoeba

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#81 Post by Lief »

The Rookie wrote:Are we continuing this game now? :grin:
If people want/are able, primarily Mal herself.

I'd kind of like to continue, and apologize for taking so long to get a post up. Just hadn't felt like it and kept hoping someone else would.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#82 Post by The Rookie »

kiabugboy wrote:we haven't seen mal in months, whose character is sorta important. my character is still waiting for myperson54, who seems to also be gone for months now.
Actually, you can check people's profiles and it'll tell you when they were last logged in. Myperson was on earlier today, and Mal was just on 3 days back.

So it's possible they might both come back :grin:
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Mal

#83 Post by Mal »

I am indeed here! Sorry I didn't post before, I should have said something to get people to post or something, I don't know. My reasoning for this is pretty much the same as Lief's; I hadn't felt like it and was waiting for someone to respond to my post on the actual roleplay. I agree that I would like to continue, with whoever else also wants to!
blorg

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#84 Post by Myperson54 »

I'm more than partly to blame for this; I said I'd post and I never got back into the swing of writing, and sort of abandoned the game. Totally not how I should've handled it, and I'm no closer to figuring out how to do Alistair solo.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#85 Post by y7h65 »

I apologize for dropping off the forums, but it was almost entirely for personal reasons. I lost my muse for RPing on a form and even now, I don't think I can continue writing like I was before.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Mal

#86 Post by Mal »

Myperson54 wrote:I'm more than partly to blame for this; I said I'd post and I never got back into the swing of writing, and sort of abandoned the game. Totally not how I should've handled it, and I'm no closer to figuring out how to do Alistair solo.
y7h65 wrote:I apologize for dropping off the forums, but it was almost entirely for personal reasons. I lost my muse for RPing on a form and even now, I don't think I can continue writing like I was before.
I don't want to pressure either of you into writing and will reiterate what I've said before; the point of these is not to stress ourselves out or become loaded by something that isn't even required for you to do, it's to enjoy yourself. I don't mind if either of you guys take a vacation from this thread if you need it, and that goes for everyone else as well. If you need any help sorting anything out I am glad to help, and don't feel like you are pressured to write anything! :)
My plan is to continue with the roleplay as normal and breaks can be taken as needed/jumping in can happen as needed. Vallai is going to start the meeting, and hopefully if anyone isn't gathered you can either a) pretend you had and know all the information or b) join us later, depending on how much time you need before you can roleplay at any given time.
blorg