All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

Re: Roll To Dodge (That Alien!) [OOC, 1 slot open!]

#16 Post by Lief »

And there's the post with the results!

Also, while Cortney is a GMPC, she is not immune to rolls. Nor does she get to skip them completely, she just made no real action in the prior round. (I actually made a composure roll which she aced, haha. I was expecting it to go South.)

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#17 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Lief wrote:Hey folks! Got the rolls done and am working on results right now (Sort of- Organizing a bunch of information while toying with my options), but I had a question for everyone regarding their characters.

What's your character's general fitness level? It's not terribly important and shouldn't have any drastic effects on anything, but I'd like to know for future reference anyways.
Considerable stamina and respectable physical strength. Aliya is used to staying out all day in the sun or cold to supervise construction, and she likes to get hands on when she can. No lifting steel girders on her own without a dose of MELD, though.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.

#18 Post by Lief »

Terribly sorry about the delay this time around, folks. I don't even have an excuse, really.

But hey, I got the rolls done! I'll get the results up sometime between this evening and tomorrow morning! (Spoiler alert, you all rolled [censored].)

(Spoiler alert 2: Electric Boogaloo: Don't worry Fawkes you didn't shoot yourself.)

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.

#19 Post by Lief »

So I should've said something sooner. But uh. I'm saying something now, at least.

I still want to continue this, although with the loss of Amoeba... I dunno.

For now this is on indefinite hiatus. I'll either continue this or start up a new one sometime in the future, but I'm not sure when. Sorry.