4 us Daily Beasts

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

The Rookie
Grand Templar

Re: 4 us Daily Beasts

#151 Post by The Rookie »

It's really a shame to hear, but I can understand why you're heading out. No sense forcing yourself to do something you don't feel strongly for in your own free time.

It's been a pleasure non the less, and many thanks for the many parts you've contributed to our little story in your time here. :grin:
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#152 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Just letting you know, been busy lately, mostly getting to into Zelda Breath of the Wild, and I got my first smartphone today (and I'm 21).

I'm going to try to post tonight, but no promises.

Phaing
Master

#153 Post by Phaing »

DarkTheImmortal wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:13 am I'm going to try to post tonight, but no promises.
You never need to make any. :wink:

This is one RP that has a life of its own. No post is too short or too long!
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time

#154 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Also, just a heads up I'll be leaving for vacation in a couple days, normally I would say I won't be able to post, but because of my new phone, I will at least try to post. But depending on what I do on vacation, we will slow down (or stop depending on how hard it is for me to make a post on my phone) for a couple weeks.

Phaing
Master

#155 Post by Phaing »

DarkTheImmortal wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:26 am Also, just a heads up I'll be leaving for vacation in a couple days, normally I would say I won't be able to post, but because of my new phone, I will at least try to post. But depending on what I do on vacation, we will slow down (or stop depending on how hard it is for me to make a post on my phone) for a couple weeks.
Thanks for the warning.
Do what you can, I just came off my busy time but maybe a little break is just what we all need right now.
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time

#156 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Alright, I'm back, just give me a couple days and I'll be back to posting

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#157 Post by The Rookie »

Hey, I just got home not long ago too.

Just an idea I wanted to run past you two first; how would you feel about an igloo?

Keeping a fire inside a carriage is a bit dangerous in a few ways, but an igloo is a bit more lenient. Could also tie into Sylvi's Snow wolf side.

Wanted to ask you guys before suddenly popping up a building suddenly.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time

#158 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

I wouldn't mind the idea. Gives Annaraia a place to hide from the evil cold.
And if this goes through, you will have to post before I do because if that's what's happening I can't think of anything at the current moment.

Phaing
Master

#159 Post by Phaing »

You are back already?
Maybe time was just flying for me here....

Yes, an igloo is something to consider but I don't think we have enough packed snow yet. And it's not so horribly cold yet, but keep that in mind!

And if you post, please quote me so I can get a notice :wink:

-George Bernard Shaw

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time

#160 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Just a little update: School has started yet again (Started on Monday but posting this now.)
My schedule is pretty full with upper division physics and math classes so I may have to slow down a bit and my posts may lose quality a bit. Just giving you a little heads up.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#161 Post by The Rookie »

Woo! 1000 post ! :grin:

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time

#162 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

The Rookie wrote:
Phaing wrote:
So I'm just gonna post this here. I've hit a rough patch in school right now. I will try to post soon, but getting things in order is a bit of a priority.

Phaing
Master

#163 Post by Phaing »

If you need a break, just let us know!
It's no biggie, we all need time off sometimes.

And damn, the 1,000th post came and went and I didn't even do a dance...
Oh well, numbers always made me a little sleepy :oops:

-George Bernard Shaw

Ceptos
Traveler

#164 Post by Ceptos »

Greetings there! Hopefully you all wouldn't mind if some new blood showed up, yes? Is there anything in specific I need to get caught up on after reading through the latest posts on the new threads or something of the sort?

I'm just the slightest bit lost since forum-style roleplay said are something I'm inexperienced in. Most of my roleplays usually take place in an instant messaging service during sessions with other players. Regardless, if you'd have me I'd love to join!
"I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood and I have no problem going out the same way."

Leppa

#165 Post by Leppa »

Ceptos wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:38 am Greetings there! Hopefully you all wouldn't mind if some new blood showed up, yes? Is there anything in specific I need to get caught up on after reading through the latest posts on the new threads or something of the sort?

I'm just the slightest bit lost since forum-style roleplay said are something I'm inexperienced in. Most of my roleplays usually take place in an instant messaging service during sessions with other players. Regardless, if you'd have me I'd love to join!
Same here! Only difference being I have a slight bit more experience in both forum roleplays and constant refreshing for updates.